Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Time for a COOKie - Yum...COOK ies

I don't know people, this latest obsession with David Cook is lasting longer than others. I can't believe I haven't bought tickets to the show...or a tshirt off the web yet. haha.  I mean, I have to admit, by the end of the Jordan season, I was tired of her ass.  I haven't been crazy about anyone since Daughtry...and I don't really think I was nutso about Carrie either...but she's a girl, and I'm a hetero, and well, whatevs...I likes the boys.  (except Taylor and Clay...let's keep it real people)

Well, look, I have some scoop on David's  Analog Heart album. They made him take it off the internet as he got further into the competition because they didn't want him to have an unfair advantage. And then Amazon.com who was selling it, apparently to no one at first, and then DC got on Idol and the money started flying in, and then AI got wind of it and said "Money? Money? off our boy?  SHUT IT DOWN..."  In any case, Cookie benefitted because there was a time lapse while the lawyers pissed it out, and the cash register kept ringing, and DC got the cash.  Go Guy!!!  Atleast $2.00 was from me!  

So there are tons of people posting the songs, illegally, I assume. I don't know, maybe he had it posted for free to listen to, trying to get his name out, there for a while. Anyway, I paid for a couple of tracks, and forgot to go back, and now it's OFF. The Idol Machine has him in a contract and no more free David Cook.

I hope to get my buddy Chris at work to help me post them so you can listen to them too! I keep getting an error message, so sorry I suck at this...but for now, check out this website and listen to it all in it's brizziliance.  

http://www.davidcooktheamericanidol.com/music/

Weekend is officially over. Hope yours was safe and fun.

xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We purchased Time of My Life and can't stop listening to it. I know it's a little poppy for him but I love the tone of his voice. I heard they had taken the Amazon site down about a month ago and there was another site that had them also and that one was taken down . Does our 99 cents from Itunes go directly to DC? I like his sound better than Daughtry.

NJ Fan