Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

David Cook in "Ellen" - Sings "The World I Know"



Like most of you, I work, and miss all these daytime appearances....enter...YouTube. God love those people that tape this shit and post. I've gotten notes from those that like this, so I'll keep posting all I can find. He's been on EVERYTHING! wowzie.

I love David Cook, did I mention that in the last 30 seconds?

Hey, if you want to hear any of the songs from Analog Heart, just google it and you can find sites that have a few tracks posted here and there.

I hope David sings the Billy Jean song on his album. MJ needs the money, so he ought to be able to get a good negotiation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also heard that DC, Michael Johns and Jason Yeager went to visit Luke in the hospital. The four of them were buddies and called themselves the four horsemen.

NJ Fan