Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Final Four...oh how time flies....when your dozing off

Well, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Week better spice it up. that's all I'm saying. They got a done of artist's hits to choose from, so they better bring it.

David Cook goes first...and says he is channeling Simon LeBon. Duran Duran? (insert sound of needle scratching a record here). He says he is changing it up, so let's see. could be good....and now he is singing. Oh boy, it isn't happening for me here. Homey has left me feeling a little let down here. Listen, he sang it well. But it was a suck song. For me, tonite is going to be about song selection. David better bring a better #2 song, or we may see Cook go the way of Daughtry, who also exited #4. It's crazy time on Idol. Who's getting Brooke's votes? Or Carly"s

Syesha Turner...well, she is singing Proud Mary. Ok, whatevs. She did look great...and had a great time.

Jason Castro...go figure...pulls out stoner rock...Bob Marley's I Shot the Sheriff. I HATE THAT SONG, always have. WTF is that shit all about. I wish the guy that wrote this song had shot the sheriff...it passed through the sheriff and hit the deputy, and ricochetted off a rock and killed the song writer too. then we would never have been subjected to this shiteous song. EVER. Jason, this was SUCK SUCK SUCK. Why is this dude still in this competition? I swear to God Jason is the most mellow dude I have ever seen. He's like got 2 brain cells left and they are fighting to link up so he could speak. My husband said, "go back stage and smoke a fattie and come on back". LOL

Archie, sings Stand By Me. For fuck's sake, didn't Madonna just get inducted? Couldn't someone have picked one of her songs? I guess Archie singing "Like a Virgin" would be a little too close to home, huh? He changed it up a bit, so that was good. He's playing to the ladies tonite too. Nice job. From the sound of the crowd, this is tonite's favorite.

David Cook...#2...The Who. Ok, let's see how this goes. Ok, so now this IS WORKING OUT AAIIRIGHT to me. Teenage Wasteland. Rock on brother. I love this shit. Damn though, just as he was getting revved up, it ended. Dammit, they cut him off. Look, let them sing a song for more than 30 seconds. That sounded like a freaking Itunes test track, try before you buy.

You know, as I look at him, I'm thinking...he wants to get voted off because he has Daughtry to show that he don't need no Idol Title to be a successful recording artist. Nope. Remember how Bo Bice wished he would lose the title to Carrie Underwood, so that he could make the record he wanted.

Syesha....pulls some 1965 shit. Sam Cook. Ok, nice performance, but not my favorite song. She has a nice voice. She really does. Why wouldn't she just sing something we can all sing along with dammit. Entertain. Hey, her dress is spectacular. She really looks good with those hair extensions. She must have gotten the hair extension catalog from Bret Michaels. Syesha breaks down in tears and then Simon agrees with Pauler. Nice job tonite Sy and now Pauler is crying. OMG, she's like sobbing and losing her breath. And well...this shit is getting her votes. She's quite the little actress.

Ryan..."Randy, we are running out of time...Hell's Kitchen is going to start." That Ryan...he has such a tough job.

Stoner Stro is back with another Bob...channeling Dillon this time. Ok, I'm telling you what, smoking that fattie, and he forgot the words. HOLY Shit. huh huh hhhmmldkldksskk ((*&&^ OMG, I swear to all things, this shit cannot be scripted. Hilarious. They cannot make this shit up.

20 points on Castro this week. No shit. 20 points in my pool. He cannot survive, even the entire campus of A&M voting for him. Pauler is speechless. She can't even try to be nice on that one. Simon, "Jason, I'd pack your suitcase." Ok, here's the gig, that guy is done with this shit. He just wants to go back to Texas. And I think they are wheels up on that.

Archie, singing Elvis. Love Me Tender. Romantic love song. He changed it up over Elvis. Nice job. I think he had the most solid and consistent performances tonite. No doubt.

Randy loves that boy. He is all over him like white on rice. Simon said he crushed the competition tonite. Not hard to do when one of them can't remember their words and one sings Duran Duran. did you notice in the recap Jason's snippit was short, due to them having to cut out his missed lyric portion? haha.

Oh, Ryan, reminds everyone that this is the week that we lost Daughtry and Tamyra Grey....so vote. Well, you don't have to tell me twice, I'm out there to call David Cook, right now. I mean vote for him. I won't have my heart broken again.

xoxo.

coleyB

6 comments:

wardstorms said...

Hi Cole,
I just stopped in for a little update. I was out tonight at a meeting and got home at 5 minutes after 9pm! I got caught up here on your blog and watched all the performances on youtube. I can't believe Jason is still on the show. My vote is for Archuleta but I never really vote! We will miss you at Shasta.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you recognized the two blonde bimbos from Sunset Tan in the audience. They showed them right after David Cook sang Baba O'Riley. They showed them like they were celebrities!

tinkfromcalif said...

OMG I HATE that song too!!!! That is one of those songs as soon as it starts on then radio ZAP it is changed. You know whatever he is smoking I want some....LMAO HE WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!! If Jason doesn't go home tonight I swear my TV will be broken!
I love David Cook and really really want him to win but he just wasn't up to par last night.
David A I tivo thru...can't even stand to hear him anymore. We all know he will probably win but the way I vote is "who would I pay to see in concert?" and it sure as hell isn't him. I can sleep at home for free!
Back to Jason....OMG just when i thought he couldn't possible get any worse...he forgets the freaking lyrics....LMFAO!!!!
OK I can start working now that I have read this and had my coffee!

Anonymous said...

I voted for Syesha in hopes it would help knock Jason off the show. I really think he just wants to be finished. I also fast foward thru Archie. He is the nerdest 17 year old I have ever seen. Can't stand it. I really hope he doesn't win.

Remember when idol use to be good. Check out this link of Kelly Clarkson singing "Stuff Like That". The good ol' days.
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20007164_20171835_20189900_14,00.html


NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20007164_20171835_20189900_14,00.html

Here's the link. The first one didn't work

NJ Fan

Unknown said...

O..........M.........G!!!!!!!!!

Jason was DREDful! I finally watched his Bob Marley and it was so atrocious I don't know what to say. I have to say probably the worst performance on Idol ever - in the closing weeks of the competition. I believe he did say "Don't Vote" and that he sang horrifically on purpose.

I think Archie is weird and will email you my best "seperated at birth" photo of him and a celebrity.

Love u Cole