Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

David Cook on Leno...we can't get enough of Cook!!!


OMG, David Cook talks about playing Madden Football on the Nintendo Wii in this interview. Suh WEET. I must send him some video games, in exchange for a signed autograph of course.

So, people, it seems the Cougars are the reason Cook is our Idol. Know what a Cougar is? It's an older woman who seeks out younger men to 'date'. The most famous of Cougar's is Demi Moore. Little Ashton Kutcher, being her prey. SNL even does a Cougar skit. Madonna is being 'cougarish' in her actions with Justin Timberlake in their videos. She's a supremely cougar. Kim Catrall, "Samantha from Sex in the City" is probably whose picture you find next to Cougar in the dictionary.

Anyway, the cougar's couldn't vote for David A, they felt too pervy. I can attest to that feeling. Like I said, he barely has boy parts and attributes, how can I call him a hottie?

So, I'm just going to say it. David Cook has officially dethroned Chris Daughtry for me. He's my all-time favorite boy winner. Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson still run neck and neck. I love them equally. But I have really gained more respect and interest in David Cook, in all the interviews. He's very intelligent. Very real, and very nice.

When he makes his first slip up, I will be crushed. I hope we get through atleast the tour before it all goes awry. And I do think I'm going to buy Idol tickets and go see the tour. I actually want the chance to laugh at Jason Castro, see the 2 Davids, for sure. See Kristy Lee...Brooke might forget words. Chikezie was good, Michael Johns. It's going to be ok, I think. Irish chick and Syesha. good crew.

Well, bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Leno show. We forgot to watch!

NJ Fan