Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dang it...

I knew I should have just made a turkey sandwich...but NOPE I had to go to Jack in the Box. And guess what happened?

I smashed my car into my flowerbed/retaining wall. UGH. STUPID STUPID. I have a circular driveway and it slopes downward, and I just hugged that wall a little too closely. DANG IT.

Wasn't it just a month ago when that ball of metal flew through my windshield? Wasn't it just November when that crazy bitch hit me from behind in her Toyota Prius? God, I should just move next door to the body shop.

The worst news of all? My husband was only 20 feet away inside the boat, installing a new shifter, heard the noise, and I couldn't even come up with a fun fib or ANYTHING. He screamed, WHAT WAS THAT? And you know me and my smart ass mouth. I said, "Oh, that sound that was sort of like a Lexus scraping against our retaining wall?" OMG, fireworks.

But, in his defense, he didn't even yell at me. He just said, "hey, don't forget to tell them to pull the pickles from my Jumbo Jack."

And that was that. Deep breath. Drama Mama has stepped into it again. Jeez.

1 comment:

Jeffro said...

So, Cole, another car "adventure". I will ask the obvious question, did they remember to pull the pickles??
Jeffro