Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Guess what I did yesterday on Itunes?

I posted the very first review of a new album being released on Tuesday. Ha. Now and forever more, my review of the album is the first one you see when you click on the artist.

So, go visit the Itunes Store, search out Ryan Cabrera's new album, Moon Under Water, and there you will see ColeyB. I never bought a Ryan Cabrera album before. But I like the new vibe he's laying down. As I wrote in my review, I heard him with Seacrest on KIIS-FM (I download the podcasts and listen to them on the way to work...I'm so cool, aren't I ??? Not really, just a celeb junky.) Anywaze, Ryan told his "major record label" to f-off and he made his own music and it's good. I like it alot.

He's dating Elvis's granddaughter, Riley Keough, Lisa Marie's daughter. I wonder if she footed the bill? nah, Ryan got major cash from his first gig...he was like Zac Efron before Zac Efron. Where is Zac anyway? Oh, did you hear the line in Gossip Girl the other night when Little Jenny found out her boyfriend was gay? And one of the girls goes "now she knows how Vanessa Hudgens feels" Ooh, snap, that was not nice. Another person they are trying to drag, kicking and screamin' out the closet is little Chace Crawford. He's on GQ this month...which if they aren't careful will be Gay Quarterly, but they probably call it that anyway, and have for years. not being a gay man, I wouldn't know, but I do recall a good friend of mine always picking it up and reading it by the pool...and he's a certified Rainbow Warrior.

Well, I guess it's time for me to shower it down, and slide it between the sheets...catch some zzzz's 'cuz the work house needs me to bust it up tomorrow. And my wig needs extra prep time now that the wind is howling and humidity is on the rise.

xoxo...coleyb

No comments: