Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Hills Addiction


Well, look at this picture. OMG, Laughing so hard I nearly peed myself.

Spencer is the evil a-hole of the show...every show needs one, of course. And he's awesome as they come. Evil, smarmy, makes Simon Cowell look like the Pope.

Anyway, I highly suggest you all get onto The Hills webpage on mtv.com and start watching. Every episode for 3 seasons is there for the watching. I started at Season 3. I mean I have to have some kind of life. I couldn't do Season 1 or 2, although, I will go back to season 2 and see Jason Wahler go to jail and rehab and find out all about the Sex tape that is still being talked about.

Love this show.

No comments: