Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ok, it's scary week...this is the night we lost Daughtry

Oh puh-leeze, don't make me say goodbye to David Cook tonite.

In any case, the opening song was great. I LOVE that Steely Dan song. LOVE it. So, anyhoo. I think that if one of the Davids go home tonite, it will be the biggest shocker of 7 SEASONS of this show. Really. I mean REALLY. Either of them would be good winners this year, but it's really a great divide among fan ages. The record companies probably want Archie, as they could use a male Miley Cyrus. He's cookie cutter Disney Dawgs. Now, they also can't ignore the sales numbers Daughtry posted either. Who's buying music? For me, it's really all about how is music being consumed. I think the internet is the great jukebox in the sky, and Itunes is the biggest server. It's more important to me to read the ratings a song has on Itunes than read Rolling Stone magazine.

So, anyway, I think I might explode if this isn't over soon. I put my 20 points on Jason this week.

David Cook is up now. Come ON. Stop draggin' this out Seacrest. THANK GOD. No shockers tonite. Yippee Skippee. It's a David shootout this year.

Ok, if I am able to toot my own horn, I am the ONLY person that picked David Cook in my pool to win the whole thing. There were a ton of Brooke and Carly's.

Ok, Jason has just confirmed what we all were guessing anyway...Brain Dead. he is so stupid. He has the entire nation in front of him and he choses to be stupid.

Moron 5 is up (no that was not a misspelling) This dude Adam is fucking Man-whore-exic. Skinny tranny mess. (-not hot) Don't ask me why I hate him so, but it has to do with Carrie Underwood and that's all I'm sayin'. This band sells alot of records. Listen, there are some real people out there that like the sound a man makes with a fucking clothes pin on his nose. Enough said. Look at his gaybert ass talking about Europe and San Antonio, again, Ryan is throwing him the opportunity to whore out his tour, and he blows it off and lists an entire continent and a mid-size city in Texas. Loser Moron.

Bo Bice. I was a big FAN. I definitely think Bo layed down some of the all time best performances ever on Idol. It was a heyday year with him and Carrie in the end. I didn't even care who won that year (ok lying here...I wanted Carrie just a tiny smidge more...just a little bit, and to assuage my guilt I bought all of his cds and music on Itunes.) In fact I just bought a Bo tune on Itunes with Santana last week. My husband loved this song, but he loves Southern Rock. Hey, too bad most of you will have deleted tivo by now, but the camera caught the 4 idols and Ryan jamming to Bo. And Ryan is just standing there with his hands in his pockets. Lame-o. Big Nerd. He wasn't feeling it for sure. Howie Mandel is in the crowd.

Ok, here we go. ha ha...Ryan said "you sang most of Tambourine Man". And that dumbass said "Somebody said I Shot the Tambourine Man". I thought that was pretty funny...ha ha...Jason, you dumber than dumb. You are dumber than the guys in Dumb and Dumber. OMG, I can't believe someone like him has made it this far in LIFE, much less this SHOW. I swear if I was Carly or Brooke I'd be so bitter that his whoopi weave made it further.

OMG, FINALLY HE'S OUT. And yeah, I got 20 points. My last words: Ladies and Gentleman, we have found the Male Kellie Pickler. If they were to meet...they'd die. They couldn't find their way out of the parking lot and starve to death. Never even make it on a date.

Ok, nighty night

No comments: