Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And Now, Our American Idol...




I love this show for moments just like this. We don't get enough 'underdog wins American Dream' enough in life. This is truly spectacular. It's what America is all about.

I mean, this may seem stupid and silly, but I used to write an email 3 years ago, about American Idol, and send it to about 35 people in my office building. And 3 years later, I write a blog, and I get funny emails from someone I've never met all the way from New Jersey! All because I took a risk and wrote a blog, for the fun of it. And 14,000 hits later, people are still reading my blog every day.

Ain't America great????

xoxo

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I was stunned and amazed. Then, in an act that surprised even me, I bought tickets for my two "tweens" and I to see the show in Houston. You never know what's gonna happen.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy for David Cook. I feel good things to come for him. He seems like such a sincere likable person. I enjoyed the show. I agree with your Amanda comments. She was hysterical to watch, didn't smile once.
This season finale was a little different for me because I wanted Cook to win but wouldn't have been upset if Archie won. In the past seaons I would've been angry if Blake, Katherine (didn't even want Taylor)or Bo won. I went to bed content. It was very hard for me not to be a spoiler for you west coast readers!

I'm looking forward to your summer adventures CB. I don't think anything will ever top the reststop pig story though.

NJ Fan