Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

David Cook Storming the Itunes Charts

I know you guys aren't as obsessed with David Cook as I am...or maybe you are. But people, he's so smokin' white hot right now. Spend $3.96 and download the video of Hero with him and Archie, and then buy he other 2 songs. So awesome.

Ok, David Cook owns 3 of the 4 top download positions on Itunes right now. And he has the #1 video download. He's already just killing it. And hey, did you see the happy little gang on Larry King Live? OMG, that was painful and fun at the same time. Try to catch a rerun. Guess who wasn't there...Amanda Overmyer...and Michael Johns joined via satellite. But the rest of them were there. Ramiele Malubay gave Larry King such a fit with her name. That old coot mispronounced it like 22 times. Hilarious.

E! Weekend Update showed Ryan Seacrest and David goofing around before the show. And other times. It does seem Ryan spends some time with these kids, which is kind of cool. OOhhhh Oh and I almost forgot. Get this one, Pauler has a tradition of bestowing the winner of each season with a special piece of jewelry from her collection. (yes, she sells that shit on QVC). So, she designed a leather cuff for each of the boys, and also the Davids got a silver bracelet thing with a ton of diamonds in it. (Tacky as shit, but that's not the best part). Pauler was strapping on the bracelet onto Archie's arm, and he looked at her and said, "Oh my gosh, are those real diamonds?" And Pauler busted up..."Yes, honey, God Bless you, that's so funny, and yes, honey, they are real diamonds." Of course, Archie probably has never had a diamond before, but what 17 year old boy needs diamonds before he gets facial hair or pubes anyway? Sorry, but I just have to laugh at that little sweet boy. He's just the most innocent thing...like a boy in a bubble. No attitude. I'm just as excited to see his career as David Cook's.

DeeDee (refresher here...my college roommate) called today. She had just finished her Tai Chi lessons. She's my lawyer friend that is raising Baby Einstein Jill. Jill is going to 7th grade and has weekly Chinese lessons. Jeez...this is the girl who's mom cut up her waffles at Disneyland 2 years ago. My how time flies. I'm her favorite aunt, you know. Why? Because I cuss, and I took her to find Raven's house in Haight Ashbury when they visited. Poor thing, didn't understand why there were homeless people outside "That's So Raven" house. ha ha. Anyway, DeeDee agrees with me that David Cook is one sexy little number. She said if she was 20 years younger, she'd be all over him. Well, atleast we know, she'd have a poster of him up on the dorm wall! She was big with posters around our dorm and in our little house we lived in. Bless her soul, having to live with me. I won't live long enough to make that up to her. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she tells those girls at her job stories about me. I know she no doubtedly has exaggerated greatly about me falling out of our attic and onto the dining room floor. Yep, right through the ceiling to the floor below. We were moving out and my damn cat snuck up the attic ladder. I reached over to get her and moved off of the beam, and stepped right through the floor/ceiling. Man, I missed the dining room table by 9 inches. I crawled to the phone and called a friend. Pete and his gf came to dust me off, I was covered in insulation and sheetrock dust. I was moving to California in like 4 days and my dumb ass is flying out of attics.

Yeah, Dee Dee and me...Single in Dallas. Good Times... Good Times.

No comments: