Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Penn Pals? A Lively Romp at the Pool and Romance Ooh La La



Nope, this isn't an episode of Gossip Girl...shot in NYC btw. This is Serena and Dan in Real Life...and that are getting their Blake and Penn digg each off-set GROOVE on. And no, I do not think this is a publicity stunt, as Blake would never allow photos of her white ass hanging out of that bikini on that lounge. All bagging out like she is wearing a diaper. Of course, this is no secret romance anyway. It's been out a while.

Last nights Gossip Girl was whacked good. Season Finale of The Hills - Season 3 was last night too. It was insanely boring. What? Yep, I mean I may have watched like 25 episodes in a row and am suffering burnout. You know how I become whatever I love? I'm talking like Whitney now. Really? Wooowwww. Stoner like, kind of.

My new favorite Itunes mix is a total glomeration of The Hills tunes. Remember how I used to want to get a guitar pick from Chris Daughtry? I'm so over that. I want Lauren Conrad's headbands. At least one. Autographed. NO, what I really want is that beautiful bejeweled headband that Whitney wore at The Crillon Ball in Paris. I covet that. It was stellar.

xoxo.

No comments: