Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dred Man Walking

Ok, I stole that headline from Yahoo!. But hey, why keep funny shit to myself, I always say.

Anyhoo...it seems those producer types in tv, with the capabilities of analyzing every frame have come up with what looks like Jason Castro mouthing "Don't Vote" when Ryan was running his numbers on Tuesday night.

So people, I have my own conspiracy theory. This dude does not want to be a rock star. It's too much work, and he's "out of his league' as he said. As the old saying goes, "Be careful for what you wish for...you just might get it". I think his dumbass act was just that...an act. I know he didn't forget those Bob Dillon words. Even Bob Dillon on a 3 day bender can remember those words, they are so simple. It was an act.

Point #2: Texas A&M is a fucking hard school. And Jason is a Junior. By this time, the dummy cats are weeded out. 50% of the Freshman class flunks out. 25% of the sophomore class flunks. This kid is not stupid. You have to have an SAT of over 1000 to get in and be in the top percentile of your high school class. Otherwise, you have to go to a Jr. College, post a 4.0 and then transfer in as a sophomore. It's brutal. I know. I was proud to be put on Scholastic Probabation my Freshman year, after posting a glorious 1.7 GPA. For those not in the know, a 1.7 does not include any A's, or B grades. Yep, straight C's and an F for me. Bonus points for what I got an F in. That was statistics 101, thank you very much. I HATED THAT SHIT. I left the final exam after only 30 minutes of a 2 hour test. I just filled in the dots in a pretty pattern and skipped off to dinner with my peeps. I figured, a failing grade would surely land me in summer school. And that's the place I wanted to be. NO going home to my hellish home town...summer school in College Station was a happenin' place. Poolside with a margarita. So, I stayed over that summer, got me a BIG FAT A in Stat 101, and got off scho-pro, as it's called. That was fun. I love a challenge.

Now where was I? Oh yeah, Jason's a faker. I can't wait to watch him disappear like the morning marine layer over the San Francisco Bay. Shit, I forgot he has to go on tour. I bet he doesn't. I bet he fakes a broken Dred or something. Lice maybe?

LOL. Peace out on this shit. (stole that from Lu)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

It was fairly obvious to me when all of a sudden he sang with so much more energy for his farewell performance. I also thought he looked stoned all the way back to his early footage.

I know you want David C to win (as do I), but who do you think really will? I have to keep telling my husband that Archie is going to win so he won't freak out like he did last year when Malinda was voted off. He swore he was "never watching this show ever again."

Anonymous said...

I read an EW interview online and it said that Jason told the interviewer he was ready to go home. I read this last week before the forgotten lines. So I to believe he forgot the lines on purpose. We will have to watch and see what happens with Jason.

I hope David Cook wins and I actually think he will.

NJ Fan