Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Observations of an OCD

To the trained eye, I appear normal. To you readers of the blog, something's not quite right with me, you occasionally think. Let me set you straight, and cease your endless wondering. Correct, I'm certifiable.

Close family and friends see changes in me. First it was the blog...well, actually they thought it was a little weird that I entered an office pool, betting on who would be the next pope. But I digress. Anyway, the blog was a biggie. Often, when I am stuck in traffic I think to myself...mmm...me me me...what about me. What am I? Who am I? I'm like reading a Dr. Suess in my head.

Ok, so if you figure me out, send me an email.

So, I was bored on the Bay Bridge, and so I got out my Ipod. Dammit, I just downloaded a new podcast about my latest obsession, the Hills...and I forgot to download onto my Ipod. Dammit. Dagnabbit. So, whatever, I pulled out the old Mac, set it up on my front seat, turned it on, hit the Itunes Icon, plugged in my ipod, downloaded it and I was done, before I even got off that flippin bridge. ha. No flies on me. I am unstoppable. ha. this is what I mean about obsession. Suddenly, I must consume everything Hills. I guess I am just like a Star Trek fan. Those Star Wars freaks are rabid as well. I'll get over it though. those people spend their life savings on costumes for conventions. hahaha

That podcast is flipping funny as hell. OMG, if you are a HILLS fan, you must listen to these guys make fun of it. They sort of love it, yet hate it. They call Spencer "King Douchebag" or King DB for short. Lots of talk about Audrina's boobies. And I love it.

Well, the big debate on the blogs and gossip ragstah's today was "Could Jason be that stupid, did he throw the loss, was he faking his forgotten lyrics, did he really mouth "Don't vote." Many theories. But people...really...for me, he's just tired and he's not smart enough to have orchestrated his departure. Not smart enough. he barely tried every week...and still beat out the others. Kind of funny..no one debating about who will win...or what are they singing next week. BTW, they are singing 3 songs and one of them is chosen by the judges.

Well, more tomorrow, which is Friday. Friday's I reward myself with a big fat tall giant coffee on the way to work...But tomorrow I have fancy coffee to make myself from Blue Bottle Coffee in San Francisco. Voted one of the top 10 coffee places in like the nation by Traveler mag. Google it. I went to the one in Hayes Valley today. $14.00 a pound and worth every penny. I also ate Sushi today. Yummers. Hanging in SF at the Design Firm is a balance of stress and fun. But I LOVES the peeps at the design firm. Cool cats for sure.

Well, off to bed. coley b-ster

maloo..got your vm, but my phone died, and then I had to listen to my podcast (see above) and forgot to call you...I know lame-o. I'll call you tomorrow. xoxo

Lu...where are you? Lunch?

Seester, watch for UPS today, I sent you a mother's day gift. Shocker. Don't flip out.

(sorry everyone, too lazy to open up email and send properly, so sorry, you have to read my personal shout outs)

1 comment:

Lu said...

Cole! I love the shout outs as I too am too lazy to open up the email and must communicate through comments. I feel that I have been so lacksidaisical this season.

I am traveling to nyc for work next week but will be back for the long haul after that. definitely lunch! What days work best for you and I can calendar us.

Miss you Cole!!