Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back in California...and don't want to fly anymore!!!

OMG, I have been on so many planes in the last 5 days, I think I qualified for a Jr. Pilot license.

Sorry, Tink reminded me that I forgot to tell y'all I was unplugging for a bit of vacay. Went to a family wedding in Texas which was fucking awesome. My family rocks the house. We had some major fun at a Ranch in the Hill Country. Shopped alot, and ate like so much barbeque I can't stand it. Like tons. TONS.

Tonite, first meal back at home...I was craving spaghetti.

No Texas food.

Well, let's put on the Idol and see what the hell is up with these fools this week.

Hey, Ace Young has an album coming out in May. A rock and blues album. Mmm.

And Kelly Clarkson is back in the studio. And freakin' Carrie Underwood is like the Goddess of Everything in Texas. She dethroned Kelly. And they hate Jessica Simpson since she is dating Romo.

New post on Idol next.

1 comment:

tinkfromcalif said...

OK so how many drinks did it take to ditch the shoes?