Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Tiny Tunester is Out

Well, this week was really no surprise. As I predicted, Ramiele is on the cruise ship with Danny Noriega now 4-sho.

I was surprised that Brooke was in the bottom 3. And listen up...I would bet my last dollar that KLCook is out next week. I'm tired of her sad little attitude. Tonite, she put me over the edge with that little post it note. LIsten sister, if you want to be perceived as a little sad ass, then you will be, little girl.

Oh man, have you been watching the Flavor of Love? This shit is insane. It's like the best trash tv ever. EVER. It's embarrassing to admit I watch this crap. But I do.

Allright...

Nitey Nite.

ColeyB

No comments: