Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, April 18, 2008

David Cook - Analog Heart...self released album

Lu has fantastically spread the word to me that Amazon.com has David's self release album available for downloading.

I have to say, I purchased 2 of the 10 songs. The TRUTH and MAKEOVER were my favorites. It's a good mix of rock and ballad. He's definitely a hard rocker on this album. And I don't like edgier rock. Nickelback is as tough as I get. And even they cross the line for me, sometimes.

These are great songs, and his voice is so unique. He's a freakin' star the dude. Get him in a studio with millions to back him and some songwriter's writing to his voice and style...and we have another winner from Idol people. I hate to keep comparing him to Daughtry but really, that's all we have for successful male Idols. I think Josh Gracin was possibly the second most talented 'early voted off'. I tell you, his country songs are killer good. If you are new to the blog, go check out "I Want To Live" by Josh Gracin. Smokin' hot song.

Thanks again Lu!

ColeyB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to your girl Kelly singing Ave Maria for the Pope. How did she get that gig? Very nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM44R-7lndY


NJ Fan