Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Weekend Everyone...

I'm off to Long Beach, CA to visit my husband's grandma who turned 90 years old yesterday. Wowzee. So, up at 6:00 am tomorrow to arrive 7 hour later to a house that will be atleast 105 degrees fahrenheit. I'm thinking about parking a baby pool next to her bed and eating ice cream all day. Granted I was there at Christmas but it was a freakin' sauna in there.

So, I will leave Northern California in 55 degree weather, in shorts, freeze my ass until we get to I-5 and sun is blazin' and we will arrive in Smog -a - Licious LA by 2:00 pm. Can't wait.

So, I won't be bloggin' 'cuz I'll be unplugged. Write you about anything I see worthy of notation...like pigs in rest areas...when I return. I'm always good for a story, aren't I?

xoxo.

coleyb...on the road until Sunday...ciao bella. Don't forget...I can get your comments on my BlackBerry, so tell me something good...I've got 7 hours in the car with hubby to kill. That didn't come out right...I won't be killing the hubby, just time. Ok, you get it and I need to snooze.

nitey nite...again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cole, dahhhhling!
Let's think entertainment value, in the Donald Trump model. Por ejemplo, he is rumored to be considering OJ SIMPSON as one of the next celebrity apprentice contestants. I can't wait for the challenge to be "How would you murder your ex-wife and her 'friend we all know is her lover' leave your blood and DNA all over the crime scene and get away with it?" challenge. OJ could provide some real insight there. Disgusting that he would be a constestant, but in the race for ratings I think he would draw in viewers. I think Kato Kaelin would be just as interesteng FWIW. Where is he in all of this reality show trend? Feels right up his I lived in OJ's guest house alley. I digress.
Let's get Mikkela and Chicken Little in the mix of the dream 12. I really do miss Mikkela and think she needs to resurface.

Hope you're having rolling down I-5. It is 64 in Portland so I need to lather on some sunscreen for this tremendous heat wave we will have for the next 5-10 minutes. Portland weather SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS. It really blows. (Sorry if anyone reading this is from Oregon but California kicks your ass!)
Hugs, AmyBee

Anonymous said...

Hey CB. My husband is on a 6 hour plane ride from 45 degree rainy New Jersey to hopefully sunny CA. I think somewhere in the San Diego area. Enjoy the trip! I just got back a few weekends ago from visiting hubby's Aunt who turned 85 in VA. Her house was freezing and I had to ask to turn on the heat so my kids wouldn't turn into ice cubes over night. Take care.

NJ Fan

Lu said...

Cole! i was in Long Beach this weekend too. Damn! I should have known it was you that brought the heat :)