Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

News on David Cook

Thanks NJ Fan for the tip. Here's the story I found online:

-----------
A producer for "American Idol" says contestant David Cook went to the hospital because of heart palpitations after appearing on the show.

Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe said Wednesday that the 25-year-old from Oklahoma had heart palpitations and high blood pressure near the end of Tuesday night's show.

Lythgoe says Cook was treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and did not require continued care.

Cook is due back for Wednesday night's castoff show.

------------
This show is seriously stressful. I mean my husband says my fingers are smoking when I type this shit. ha ha.

No comments: