Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Idol Pick Rocks the House!!!



Ok, this is like all the buzz. Thanks NJ Fan for sending the link to Chris Cornell, who originally rocked Billie Jean.

I love this. For me, this was the turning point of this competition. David made the rest of them look like amateurs.

Also, supposedly, David Archuleta's dad is the ultimate tool. As in BAD STAGE DAD, and when Simon said, "I know you did not pick that song" he was referring to the dad selecting David's songs for him. They should ban him from the stage, but he's underage so they can't. Sad.

3 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

This is KILLING me!!!! I watched Biggest Loser last night (and the girls FINALLY KICKED ASS!!!) so I will watch Idol tonight but my mouse seems to have a mind of its own and keeps trying to click on the arrow to watch David! It is like my mouse and finger are possessed...lol

Lu said...

I don't know...I am still not feeling this season. I think maybe the instruments are making it feel more hokey than usual?

Whatever the case, I am having the hardest time getting behind any of them this year.

I liked David Cook in the beginning, now I am over it. I feel like it's all a little forced and disingenuous.

I feel like I am at theme park with costumed animated characters running around...(Ok not really, but it cracked me up when Simon said it)

tinkfromcalif said...

Where the heck have you been? Hope all is well. You know how i love to have my coffee with you...It has been a sad week with no new news or funny road trips.
:(