Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Poll results...

Well, you voted this week...and everyone said Syesha...before she performed. And Brooke was in second. Well, I think the tables have turned after Brooke's false start. The blogs are all supporting my "Brooke is Out" vote. Which means it will be Jason. I'm just saying...I haven't gotten it right all season. My Idol-radar is seriously needing a new spark plug.

So, about Gossip Girl...did you know Dan and Serena date in real life? hee hee.

OH< and guess who is getting divorced. Star Jones and Big Gay Al. Why? Well, she is married to Big GAY Al. 'nuff said. She's a trainwreckster.

Ok, so that's the scoopy.

No comments: