Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Results Show from Diamond Week

Well, I can't wait to see if freakin' Ryan talks about Pauler. Well, there it is. They took the high road and said that Pauler is part of our family, and the rumors about her are not true. We love her. I thought that was class.

So, the boys are all safe until next week. What I know now, is I will not get zero points this week in the pool because I freakin' split my points between Syesha and Brooke. I am guaranteed 10 points this week.

So, Brooke is so pretty with her straight hair. I hope she does an album. i'd buy it.

Natasha was awesome. I loved alot of this show.

1. The Pauler statement
2. The caller who kissed Simon at age 9 in the garden. They can't make that shit up.
3. Natasha Beddingfield
4. Her crush on Li'l Davie boy

Neil Diamond...well, what can I say? I can't watch him without seeing Will Ferrell. Sorry. He's a talented man, no doubt. Next week's theme week is Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. Come on...do you think Madonna will allow any songs?

Brooke cries us out...and Seacrest dives in for extra hugs on the stage. I cried. I admit it. She's so sweet. I wish I could just send her $16.99 right now. And let her owe me my cd. Dammit. She's so sweet. If I get her address, I'll post it here. I'm writing her a check. I wonder if it would get cashed! haha. You think I'm kidding, don't you?

xoxo,

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I will send her a check too! I do think she is sweet and to be honest, I'm a bit surprised she made it this far even though I adore her. I have never purchased an Idol's CD before, but sign me up for hers!