Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Diamond Top 5...

Who the hell went nuts with the hair extensions. Siyesha Sanjaya ... She's working it out tonite for Neil Diamond Week.

Trivia alert: Sweet Caroline...written for what famous Caroline. Bzzzzzz. That would be Caroline Kennedy.

Jason is the BIGGEST nerd ever on this show. And he's up first. Hurray, they are singing 2 songs tonite each. Jason, the stoner hippy, worked it out tonite. Pretty good. Listen, he is what he is. He's mellow and easy breezy. It's just the way it is with him.

Sidenote: Lu...do you want to go see Bret Michaels concert at Cache Creek this summer? Ha. OMG, hysterical.

David Cook, my pick for the winner, I feel the need to remind you all. PIcked him waaaayyyyy back, when everyone was on the Michael Johns train, and he was just Queenie to me. And of course, he blew it out...and away. Awesome.

Brooke White...this song is not in her register...I'm NOT a believer Brooke. You're outta here. Sorry, but Sayesha will have to literally fold the table and walk away to lose to you this week. This is so awful. Even Simon is thinking, omg how do I tell her she sux in a nice way. Note: Simon takes a drink of coke instead of clapping. ha.ha.

David, the child prodigy, is up next with Sweet Caroline. I'm liking him, but not loving him. His voice is a little muffled ish. Nasally? It's certainly unique.

Syesha, she looks so pretty in her new wig. What a pretty and boring performance. The mentors music this year has sucked. Except Mariah. I loved her.

PAULER FUCKED UP SO MUCH TONITE....SHE GAVE JASON A PERFORMANCE REVIEW ON HIS SECOND SONG...WHICH HE HASN'T SUNG YET. She's sitting there flipping cards like she a dealer in Vegas. OMG. How embarrassing. That's the absolute worst mistake and BEST fuck up ever. Mmm. Remember when Brooke forgot her words? Well, Pauler, atleast she remembers what dimension she is in. And I have to say, atleast Simon tried to save her. He really did.

Jason, now sings his second song. Atleast he ditched his guitar. I think he's doing a better job on this one. LIsten, Jason, take my advice...cut those dreds and get your ass (a tight one I see) down to the underwear modeling agency. You're just hot to look at...and you can sing, but your money maker is not your voice...it's your teeth, blue eyes, smile and body. Simon is right, he didn't try to make it his own. Listen, Jason just wants to go home. He doesn't want to win this shit. For fuck's sake, he wants to be back at Texas A&M smokin' doobies and slammin' on chicks.

David Cook, making it his own. I will download this song tomorrow off Itunes. For sure. Ok, maybe not, I didn't like that high note at all. Ok, maybe, 'cuz I really liked the ending. Ok, I hate his necklaces. That jewelry looks like something from the Bratz Glamour Party Pack. And Simon gives him the Brilliant, smart well-done remarks that he so deservedly deserves.

Good thing there is a break because Brooke and Archie probably pooh'd their skivvies after DC's review. Brooke has a horrible outfit on tonite. I hate it. Those grey pants look like fake leather sparkly clown pants. Brooke starts off strong on this. So, she isn't really changing it up a bit...even if she injected Arizona into the lyrics. I think Brooke is losing her voice to be honest. She is talented. I think she could make a really nice record. Like Jason would compete with Michael Buble'. And Brooke, well, I don't know who sings mellow girl shit.

Archie, he's so cute. Just let him come in second to David Cook, and he can start a boy band and go on Hannah Montana tours when those goony Jonas Brothers are out. It was ok but I'm a little tired of him. His little "Coming to America".

Syesha...I hate this song. And this gospel choir revival thing. It's not American Idol. Hated it. But whatever.

Ok, so tonite...same as every week. Syesha or Brooke. Ugh, I'll pick wrong and continue my streak of loserville. Actually my bottom three would be Syesha, Brooke and Pauler. And Pauler would go home...like a home that some call rehab.

2 comments:

Lu said...

Cole--that Bret Michaels show is 70 bucks plus service. peace out on that noise. he should pay me. someone told me he wears a wig. Am I that naive that i thought it was just a skullet?? sigh.

In Washington right now. it's cold and I missed gossip girl and AI and i havent gotten points in that damn pool since probably week 1. Its all very tragic.

Anonymous said...

I think that was the worst AI ever. David Cook was the only one that sang half way decent. To Paula's defense, Ryan kept telling us the singers wouldn't be judged till after the second song. Then he asked the judges to rate them after the first song. You know Paula had those notes written down from rehearsal. So she was just reading off the notes. But she messed up bad when she thought he already sang his second song. Brutal!

And what was up with Archie's outfit. All he needed was a peg leg and a parrot.


NJ Fan