Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Results Show from Theatre Week with Andrew

People...did you see Jason yawning behind the stage while watching the monitor?

Andrew L Weber is hysterically gay. OMG.

Well, atleast they brought the David's out there safe and quick.

And people...I run the office pool, and I can say unequivacably, I suck the worst of anyone ever. I have not picked a correct person yet...since like the first week. I think I picked Danny Noriega. And that's it.

So, I put 15 points on Brooke and 5 on Jason. You get to spread out 20 points across all contestants or just a few or even one. I am a 8 week loser now. Carly goes bye bye. And I get goose egged again!

I wish Jason was gone. Dangit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There goes my pick. Me thinks the final 3 will be all mens. The two girls left aren't strong enough to beat cook or archie, for that matter.
Ciao bella..
Rosalie

Anonymous said...

oy-vey...next week is neil diamond week. How much you wanna bet Jason sings sweet caroline?
rv

Anonymous said...

I am shocked that Brooke and Jason were not the bottom 2. I can honestly say that Jason's performance was painful to watch. He needs to go, go go. While I am not a fan of Carly and her tatoo; I really thought her Jesus Christ Superstar performance was good. Cole, I guess I am with you as I can't pick them either.

Anonymous said...

Hey CB, I can't pick them either. Please let it be Jason or Brooke next week. It is torture to watch them. Archie's ballads are getting dull also. At least with Elliot Yamin he would move around the stage and show emotion.

NJ Fan

windycitynut said...

Archie cannot move around the stage because of that shock collar his dad has on him. Has to stay in range. Though, that would make the show more interesting. Yeah, music flowing, feeling it, going left, going left, brrrtttt. Oohh, that's going to leave a mark. How is Syesha still around??? Overated and annoying that one is.

Jefffro

Unknown said...

I think is my last season watching AI. It's terrible this year! Booooooo. How Brooke is not gone is a mystery unless vote for the worst really is working.
I can't wait until AI gets really desperate and brings back our fave passed idols for a new competition - ala Apprentice style that the Donald has done. Who would be the 12 you would assemble in that cast, Cole? They can't have won, or have been a runner up or currently be any sort of legit artist.