Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Last Night's Performances...


Sorry, I couldn't blog in real-time last night. I lost track of the days, due to a trip to Portland on Monday, and I thought it was Monday again, and forgot the show was on, and didn't drag my laptop home...and basically, I'm a dumbass.

With that being said, of course, I watched the show...and I was salivating over David Cook. I mean, that man is Red Hot Lava Molten Sexy. I see glimpses of Daughtry in him...he really rocks the stage and is a real performer now. He must down a bottle of Hottie Pills every morning, because he is looking good. I can't believe they fixed that HAIR! I like his clothes too. Ok, enough of that.

The girls are not my favorite. Brooke was the best by far. She just needs to chill out. Take a Tequila shot, girl. She was freaking shaking on that piano bench. I hope she wears Depends, because she literally looks as if she is going to piss herself she is so excited and nervous. Seriously. But, in all honesty, she could cut a record and I'd buy it. She's very Colbie Caillat meets Sheryl Crow. (Sheryl's new song...not lovin' it so much. echh)

My husband almost whipped a fork at the tv when Carly was on. She has really turned him off. We were Carly fans early on..but that screaming angrily each week has got to stop. And if America hates that more than KLC and Syesha, then we may have seen our last of the Tattoo'd Lassie Carly. Speaking of Tattoos...I heard Jordin's Tattoo for the first time today..."odd I know"...and I like it. I downloaded "No Air" after the performance on Idol Gives Back. That's a hot little jam session there, my friends.

David Archuletta...cute little boy band hottie. If he could just improve one thing, for me it would be how he stands there while receiving judges feedback. I feel like he is on the school playground, waiting to be picked for a dodgeball team. He's so lame. He needs to do something besides hang his thumbs in his pockets and display his joker grin. Listen, go dig up a copy of Backstreet Boys and listen to any of those songs...little David could have been in that band for sure. He sounds alot like them.
So, if you were going to form an Idol Boy Band, who would be in it...

David Archuletta, Blake Lewis, Danny Noriega (ha ha)...you know I can't even think of 5 cute boys from past Idol shows.

Well, I think a girl is going home tonite, and I think it's Carly or Syesha. I don't know. Maybe KLC is dunzo. It's hard to pick. I don't think it's a boy or Brooke. So, I'll sign off and we'll see if I am right...and I'll put it out there...Carly should be out.

No comments: