Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Results Show...who goes home tonite, or will anyone?

You know the rumor is that no one is going home tonite. They think the "gives back" hangover will be all touchy feely and it will save someone. Nope, I don't think so.

So, here we have a bunch of clips of last night. And Jordan and Chris Brown tear it up on stage. Our little Jordin (loose use of "little" here because she could snap Chris Brown like a twig..I digress) is quite the glamour puss tonite. All hopped up in her fancy threads. Sportin' some Shriver helmet head or hair extensions. She's looking fierce. Oh, and I hated that Tyra Banks stole Christian's line last night. You are the anti-fierce Tyra.

So, let's cut to the chase here. I have this on TIVO and I just want to know the final 3. OMG, Michael Johns is in the bottom for the first time. Syesha and Carly. Well, there goes MJ.

I told you so. From the beginning. Sorry, but he is a tennis player that sings Queen. End of story and end of the line. Now go model tennis wear.

Bye now.

1 comment:

Lu said...

speaking of charity, I think I just donated 10 bucks to the winner of the American Idol pool. Damn. I can't pick a winner to save my life!