Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gossip Girl Eye Candy...


Ok, as I was saving this to my desktop to post to you, I accidentally clicked on "save as desktop image"...which means my desktop at work now makes me look like a horny 17 year old. OMG, I'm not even smart enough to get it off...which I a 17 year old would be able to do. Now, I'm going to have to get 'Ivan the Terrible' IT helper dude to come up and show me. This is going to be embarrassing. Well, add it to my list. Maybe I can figure it out. In the meantime...17 year old drooler I will be.

And by the way...one of these 6 men is coming out of the closet as gay in an upcoming episode. YUM. Gay stuff. I love the closet doors swinging open. I love any skeleton rattling.

xoxo

PS...just because Gossip Girl signs off her shit 'xoxo' does not mean I am copying her. I got that from my maw maw, who signed every bday card my entire life with xoxo. And I love it. That's my disclaimer.

No comments: