Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Idol Gives Back...the 400th Post on My Blog

Well, I must say, the opening number has been pretty cool. The music is good...better than most group sings, that's for sure. And David Cook looked like a star up there on his part.

Funniest quote of the day about last night. "Little Jason Castro...wasn't he good? He and his little Whoopi Weave..." OMG, the Whoopi Weave. Thank you Andre for that fit of hysterical laughter.

So, I think they are certainly trotting out the celeb tonite, starting with Maria Shriver. Maria, where the hell do you store that hair at might. That is one helmet of hair you are sportin'. Like are you hiding some Whoopi Weave for Jason? Sorry I couldn't resist. I mean really, I can't possibly over use Whoopi Weave. While I am picking on her, let's talk about that jawline. I believe only Sara Jessica Parker has a stronger chin and jawline. Ben Stiller ... oh this is good, I'm sure.

Randy looked fly in that suit. OH MY LORD Terri Hatcher is seeing Carrie's song? When is Carrie going to pop out? Come on, this is making my eyes water. It's not that bad, but didn't we learn last night...don't sing a past idols song? (see syesha tomorrow nite). Does Terri Hatcher sing? I mean she actually looks like she thinks she can. OMG, this is painful. Please let it end with Simon telling her it was awful, and she should stick to being a little vixen on tv. OMG< they actually...oh thank god Carrie came out. Dang, I guess she will sing later.

Jimmy Kimmel kills me. That was hysterical, the little roasting of Simon.

Carrie Underwood is the most uberist of uber stars. She is simply the most beautiful woman on the planet. Flaw. Less. OMG, Whoopi Weave.

Sara Silverman...oh shit, this is going to be scary. Thank goodness she got off.

Man, Miley Cyrus gets a second performance! That girl will be worth more than Oprah by the time she is 25. Where are those Jonas Brothers? Have you seen the Mandy and Miley Show on YouTube? It's hysterical. Yes, that's what I said, I watch Miley on You Tube. I can't help it, I am addicted to everything that is stupid and silly. I just love it. I can't help it. I am stupid and silly and feel comfortable when others are equally idiotic. I feels normal, almost.

Robin Williams is just a wreck. I think he is hysterical, but sometimes I just have to say ENOUGH. He grabs Simon's ass pretty good. He's pretty funny,
Listen, did I comment on that red flower in Pauler's hair? Why? She reminds me of a waitress in a cheap Italian restaurant.
Daughtry was awesome. Brad Pitt was rough around the edges. Oh, who am I kidding, he's hotter than lava. Dang it, my TIVO cut off Mariah Carey. Randy was cute.

Well, I hope everyone loved Syesha tonite, because she is going tomorrow. Gotta go now. I need to donate to Idol Gives Back. And I hope everyone who reads the blog has donated as well. Just give us a Starbucks for 2 days and donate a ten spot. Or more if you can. I'm gonna keep dialing until I get an Idol on the line. I'll say hi for y'all.

xoxo,

ColeyB

No comments: