Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

How's It Going Out There People?

Hey,

Sorry it's been a while since I got my groove on and layed down some words to you party peeps. But I've just finished a "Bret Michaels: Rock of Love 2" marathon and I've really feelin' it. I mean, that show is so fuckin' awesome. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. It inspires me on so many rockin' levels. It's an experience I'll never forget, that 2 1/2 hours on my couch, watching those hookers make out with that 44 year old has been from Poison hair band days.

OMG, that proves I will absolutely watch anything broadcast on tv. And I am seriously so into it. Why do I care about this girl Daisy on the show and whether she wins or not. Tina Fey, on SNL, did an amazing takeoff on her. And some guy looks just like Bret Michaels on the show too.

Well, the real tv shows return in full post-writers strike force this week. What show am I most excited to see? The Office. I have missed me some Steve Carrell and whole office crew. If it turns out to be as good as some of the other shows first episodes back, it will be HYSTERICAL. I think "My Name is Earl" episode was perhaps the funniest one yet. Earl was in a coma after having gotten hit by a car again, and they tried to bring him out of it. So, Randy put a a styrofoam takeout food container covering Earl's face (remember he is in ICU hooked up to monitors and in a coma) and set off a string of firecrackers on his chest. Oh SNAP that was funny. Joy even put his comatose hands on her boobs thinking it would wake him up. "Sorry Crab man" and he replys "Oh Joy, you know I don't consider nothing above the waist cheatin'". That show is awesome.

Here's my tv lineup:

Two and A Half Men
Til Death
According to Jim
Flavor of Love
Survivor
The Office
Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
30 Rock
Samantha Who?
My Name is Earl
Top Chef
Keeping Up With the Kardashians
The Soup
E! Weekend Update

and.....DIRTY SEXY MONEY. I loves that show. Loves It.

And let's talk about Idol. There are so many little rumors and what not about that show now. It's sort of pissing me off because there is really no surprises anymore and it's not so much nobody's out of nowheresville. Kristy Lee Cook, it turns out, was signed with Britney Spears Record label years ago. And she asked to be released so she could sign with Arista Records. And then they released her to sign with another label. She never cut a record, but did spend time in a recording studio, so she has had a little exposure to this life before. She and Carly both...so I wonder what we will find out from others.

I also heard that they may bring back a previously ousted person for the Idol Tour peeps...but they won't come back for the competition. I bet it is Danny Noriega.

I've been thinking about what these people do back at their hotel rooms each night, and here's my take on it.
-David A: He's alphabetizing his Pokemon Cards
-Carly: picking out the location on her body for her next big tattoo...a picture of Simon
- David C cracking open a beer and strumming his guitar, while someone continues to improve his hairstyle
-Brooke: On her knees, whispering her prayers, Bible clutched to her chest, as the clock strikes 9:00 pm and it's lights out.
- Michael Johns: Pouring over tennis wear contracts for his career as a clothing model for Adidas
- Jason Castro: zzzzzzzzzzz.........
-Syesha: Who knows, that girl is a mystery to me. She's like...I don't know...a mysterious mystical mystery

Did I forget anyone? I don't think so. Anyway. It's a big week for Idol...Idol Gives Back, etc. So that should be fun.

Bye now.

No comments: