Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Who's not on the tour....Our Top Ten are Fixed

Hey, I can't tell you how many people commented on the blog that Adam Lambert gave them the skeeves. Skeeves are little electrical jolts in your tummy that make your hair stand on end and you kind of wish you hadn't seen what you just saw.

In Ryan's opening he singles out some people to talk to...and I'm getting a vibe that Alexis and Michael are in the bottom. Giving them face time because they are toast. I really think Michael Sarver is outta here. He's headed back to McKenna and we aren't going to feel so bad about it, knowing daddy is going home...and then moving the family to Nashville, if he is smart.

So, who are my pick to depart tonite. I am thinking it's between Alison, Alexis and Michael Sarver. I'm thinking Alison is a gonner, but Michael could be toast. I split my points between them, so let's see how it goes.

So, I have to admit, I don't have the patience to watch the opening dance numbers...I hate them. And this one is no different. Also, I'm really creepy...I am so damn worried the blind guy will fall off the stage, I just want him gone to end my anxiety. Ok, he's in the top 10...dammit, that means if I go to the concert I'm gonna have to leave for the concession stand during his performance.

Michael and Allison are on the stage as bottom 3. It's down to Alexis or Adam for the final slot in bottom 3. I love they put freaky deeky in the bottom 3, just to sweat him out, and take some of the cock out of his rocks. OMG< Randy called Alexis Allison. How sad. Poor girl. You know, she actually looks like Dolly Parton tonite. Ryan is sending one person back to the couch. And it's Allison, who's safe.

Carrie cut her hair. WTF? OMG, she looks like Barbara Mandrell from the 70's. Somebody isn't likin' it. Oh, who are we kidding, I love her. LOVE her. LOVE LOVE LOVE her. Even with that stupid black silk flower in her hair. What? Seriously, it looks ridiculous. But I still think she is so amazingly talented, it's insane. Note, Carrie weighs more than Randy Travis.

Alright, Alexis is outta here. Will they save her? She has to sing for her salvation, with that crappy Jolene, man stealer song. Oh, the drama, cutting away to the huddled judges. It seems they think we are super stupid. We know they knew the results, and have this decision done. They are not good actors. Now, Alexis did not do herself any justice. I think it was rocky...but the song is sucky. I'm thinking she's toast, and they should save the bullet for Danny Gokey.

Simon lands the blow. Nope, I wouldn't have saved her either. What a lovely girl.

Next week it's MOTOWN WEEK.

DO YOU LIKE MY NEW HEADING TO THE BLOG? hee hee hee
You know why I did it? Because I could.

5 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

Love the new heading...too funny!

I am so disappointed that Alexis went home. I think it was one of those instances where America thought she was "safe" and didn't vote. I can't wait for Scott to go. He is so boring. I really liked Adam to begin with but he is creeping me out too now. That Ring of Fire was horrendous! I could have fast forwarded but had to see if it got better...it didn't. I really really liked her.
OK here is my take on Randy Travis. I have always thought he is "in the closet" and his wife is just a front. He looks sickly which makes his teeth way to big for his face. He did NOTHING to help the contestants. Worst mentor EVER.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to see Alexis go also, I was hoping for Sarver or Scotty. I remember hearing stories about Randy Travis and alcohol. Maybe that is why he looks the way he does.

As for the new header, I always read your blog because it is some funny shit. So it works for me!

NJ Fan

Unknown said...

Cbro, I will be in the magical halls of the video game factory tomorrow. I can't wait to see your face.
On to my AI notes: I picked 3 people in my non-EA office Idol pool, with a friend Ryan. I picked 3 that might win. One of them was Alexis so now I only have 2 left. The other 2 I picked are Kris and Adam. I think Kris will go far. I love Adam's BLACK OR WHITE but his RING OF FIRE was a little too, um, weird. Dunno...

Can we please get rid of the 4th judge whatshername? Adds ZERO value and totally bugs. Waste of space, says nothing new or different than what the other two have been saying for 7 seasons. Paula was actually very articulate on Tues night. But, I like her better when she is slurring her words and drunk.

Anonymous said...

Here's an article on the top 15 american idol album sellers.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart_watch/30573/chart-watch-extra-the-american-idol-alumni-association/

NJ Fan

Jeffro said...

Nice blog heading. I liked the Carrie performance. Oh wait, I mean the "duet" with Randy Travis. Really, that classifies as a duet? That got me wondering, how many words do you have to sing to consider it a duet. 2?3? Ten? Randy T barely got there and not to mention when he did sing, he looked like he was trying to pass a kidney stone. Brutal. Also liked that he was chosen to mentor when he even stated that he has no technical knowledge what so ever. Most talented group they have had and this is what they do to them?
By the way, Adam still creeps me out. I have a feeling his "family" encouraged him to get on the show and to see how outlandish/bizarre/outrageous he could push things. I would bet money we see him sing in drag soon.