Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Idol Tuesday...any song choice goes!

Well, they get to pick their own songs. Supposedly, this song would be the song they would sing to indicate what they want to be as an artist.

Really cool to see American Top 40.

So Anoop is up first and picks Usher. wowzie. Ok, this is not really good. I can't see him as an artist, he's like a 12 year old to me. And they thought it was bleh, It was a slow arrangement...needed to speed up. Judges were harsher than me. Brutal

Next up Megan. OMG, could she please pick a good song. WTF? BOB MARLEY. Essentially she saying she wants to put out a Bob Marley cd? Really. Ok, this is boring. I'm going to the kitchen for a coke. Seriously. She can't even have a stage presence. OMG, they beat the proverbial dead horse on that one. It's as if they want her voted off. Lord that poor girl. I'd run from that stage in tears. OMG someone shouted at Kara that she sounded like a broken record. ha ha

Gokey, goes with Rascal Flatts. AMAZING SONG. Good song choice. Ok, so we finally have a good contestant tonite. Might be his best performance ever. I love this. LOVE this. Excellent job Gokey. You did the rascals proud. So, Simon and me are on the same page on this one. Get a great song, do it brilliantly, and do your version. Way to go Danny!!! Randy, is so cute tonite. I'm sort of getting tired of Kara. Sort of. Hubby read on internet that Kara and Paula don't talk.

Allison...playing guitar.OMG she is killing it. OMG, I really love this version better than Gwen's. I hate that pink hair. Randy, she was rushing the band because they are too slow tonite. Now they are picking on her clothes...because you can't pick on her music Kara. I do hate the electrified poodle hair she's sporting. Pauler, attempting to sounding cool, calls Allison's guitar her 'axe' and Simon follows with more picks at the outfit. Whatever, can we hear about the singing?

Scott, omg, the blind guy, they messed up his hair. I guess it's pretty ok, but I wonder what he thought they were doing. Can he see just a little bit? I bet you Elton John is his next song performance. Best performance by a country mile so far from Simon.

Justin Timbermatt is here. Bottom 3 last week. He's got to dig out of the hole. The FRAY. I love them and I love this song, and he's dead on. That's great. hey, they put him amongst the people. They are trying to boost his star power. They don't want him to go, I can tell. OK People...this is my favorite performance of the night. excellent excellent . rough at start, but he worked it out. PAULA, wtf. you suck Pauler. I hope everyone says they couldn't disagree more. Cowell. Simon didn't like it. Wow, I can't believe it. I totally disagree with these peeps. Wow, they are blasting him. They are really really throwing me a curve. Poor Matt. he's not doing well on this. dangit. Kara wants him to pick the r&b side of pop or rock side of pop. Note that they don't really want people to pick POP.

Li'l : picking her song. Celine Dion...well, they will blast that. Do these people watch this show ever, before they are on it? Obviously they don't read this blog, because here in Blogtown, we know that you are not to pick Diva's songs. Never pick a Celine, Whitney or Mariah song. NEVER. Kiss of death, unless you blow it out. Li'l got a new wig this week. hate it. She sings really well, but she sounds like everyone else. Not different like Jennifer Hudson, or Mandisa...Tamyra Grey. Randy is first up...hates the song choice. But thinks she sang it well. Kara told her to pick Mariah. I dunno. Mary J Blige, she already sang. Broken Record, shut it. Pauler don't want to see the AC Li'l Rounds. Not sure what she wants to hear. Simon felt she was the Wedding Singer.

I bet Adam is last this week. Who's next? Oh, Adam. WHAT THE Wild Cherry "play that funky music white boy". Lord he never ceases to amaze us. Hey, he kept last week's hair. I guess he's been sleeping in a shower cap for a week, to keep that helmet shined. Indulgent. OMG, he is killing me. Listen, there is no way you can deny he is absolutely an entertainer...he is awesome. Screamer to the end. I can't help it, but I look forward to him every week. Seriously, he's a whack job. Pauler is trying to ssshh the crowd. Mick Jagger, Steven Tyler and Adam Lambert. Simon, original and good for you Adam. Randy, tells him he is in the star zone. And Adam gives the props to the band, very professional. Kara and me, on same page.

Ok, like Kris Allen...I could care less what he sings. I know it will be boring.

HEY there's Mandisa.

Kris. please don't sing "And I know I know Iknow Iknow I know " more than 7 times or I am going to Tivo you off. Is he growing a mustache? What? He sang I know 12 times in a row. I did not Tivo ahead, because this is actually pretty good. Nice emotion. I didn't like the last note, but it was really a solid performance. Kara, that is artistry. OMG, Kara, you are getting a little bit full of yourself. Pauler ...blah blah blah. Simon, liked his confidence. Well done.

So who's going home. Who cares? David Cook is on tomorrow night. Whoo Hoo!

Bottom 3: Scott, Megan and Anoop.

2 comments:

Jen Gonzalez said...

I should know not to read your blog until after it airs on the WEST COAST. Will revisit the blog at 9:30pm to read your thoughts. :)

Jeffro said...

Is it just me or does Kris look like Corey Haim??