Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here we go peeps

My belly is full of Fish Tacos and I'm ready for some yummy tv.

OH, the judges are coming out like beauty contestants. Well isn't that special.
And Lil Rounds and her bootilicious self is up first. That didn't really do it for me. To be honest it fell flat!

Ok, Scott is a great pianist, but really it fell flat.

Hubby says Pauler over did it with the hoochy glitter tonite. Also, she needs to shut the fuck up. Stop bugging Simon. Please move her next to Randy for our own sake.

Danny Gokey...he's my favorite now since Adam Lambart fell apart for me. Hey this song was rocket hot. PYT, pretty young thang. Dang when Michael J was straight he wrote some good shit. Back to Idol... Robert Downey Jr. really brought his A-game tonite. Mad props for RDJ.

Now we go from RDJ to Michael Sarver, who's mom must be a former beauty queen because she is still wearing her tiny crown, which must have been big when she won it at age 5. I'm terrible. "You are not Alone"...hey, he has some purdy pearly white teeth. Look, Michael needs to get his butt over to Nashville...he'd be a great country singer. He's cuter than Toby Keith. Or they lead singer of Rascal Flatts. Hey, he's doing a great job. He's Dale Earnhardt Jr's older bro.

Pauler is bugging the shit out of me. WHAT IS HANGING OFF HER WRIST? IT'S a diamond luggage tag. I mean, we already think she's an old bag, does she need to where a label? Or perhaps, it's her home address for when they find her stumbling the streets, she gets returned home safely. ha ha. Probably says something like 'do not use near open flame'. ha ha I'm killing myself. You know they put some cute clothes on that girl. She's so hip and relevant. Move over Moesha/Saquisha/Mileyesha/Chaneequa...she is awesome. Those pussycat girls or whoever those Cheeta girls or whoever??? She's so much better than the other teen girls. Great stage presence is right, unlike someone else we know...who? Oh, here's Pauler, speak of the devil. I like Pauler's gold eyelids, I will say that.

Look...I hate the new stage. The camera angles suck and the editing is choppy. Moves from one camera to the next are fast and whacked.

Kris Allen and his guitar. Oh, this is probably one of MY FAVORITE MJ songs. I love love this song. I'm going to dig out my MJ tapes. OMG, did I really type that? It just occurred to me I owned most of this shit on Vinyl. I don't own a MJ cd or an Itunes download. He sucks so I'm going to tell you a funny story now. I went to college with a girl that declared it "Black Man Music Week" at her apartment and she hung all the albums to be played that week on the wall. No white music. And the playlist was Michael Jackson, Lionel Ritchie, Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye, Boys II Men...it was so funny. And we went and saw the Commodores perform that year.

OMG Pauler shut the hell up, why do they have to rob everyone's time on stage with their antics? I'm writing Idol about this.

The wife did not think it was funny for Simon to hide her. haha

Alison...what the hell was that song. Miguel Jackson??? OMG, she was insanely good. Her voice, her stage presence...where does she get that shit from? She's crazy good. Pauler is giving the ZIP IT sign. OMG. That Kara is so good. I like her.

So far...I'd say Alison has been the best of the night, followed by Downey Jr.

Anoop its a bit karaoke for me. He's a cutie though. It's picking up. Let's say Karaoke Night Championship Winner...but Karaoke just the same.

What the hell is wrong with her....although she had the karaoke right. Simon thought it was hawribull. And stewpid. Hey Simon, you know what karaoke is..people trying to be like the real star, and pretending to be someone else. I like his sourthern y'all dr'all.

He its Ryan's mom and aunt.

Ok, here we are with Sanjaya Part II. He's better but he's still crazy not ready for this. I love this song...Jackson 5. you know those Jonas brothers think they got it going on...well they got nothing on the J5. This song was right by ABC 123 on the album. That was pretty good, amigo. Hey, he's pretty good, but he's a little softish. I still liked it more than Randy or Kara did. Kara needs a Konnection. Kara Konnection is Krazy with her vibe-in. Me and my hub disagreed with the panel. Scott mcIntyre was worse.

Oh Megan is my hubs favorite. Hey, no one has gotten a makeover faster than this girl. Extreme Makeover TY looks like he's working on Idol's show now. OMG< they overdid those hair extensions I think. She's hot though. That tattoo is like a big grey splotch. What the hell is it? The side of a building? Is it the batcave? Is it the Roman Coliseum? Yankee Stadium? What is it? I won't rest until I know. I agree with Simon, I told Greg I hated that song choice, and Greg didn't agree. Well Simon does.

Alright Jason Bateman is up...Jason, how do you keep that hair sticking next to your cheek like that? Is it glued to your cheek? Have you heard of the Lambeau leap? Well we have the Lambert scream. He has to throw that that long screech in every song. I thought it was good in parts. He's pretty rad. I liked it, mostly. He's kind of hot, I can't deny. Pauler got an eyelift. I swear it. Pauler has that luggage tag swinging tonite in this review.

Simon, gives him the total different league props.

I swear to God they could make a SNL skit with Kara. You hit notes I didn't know existed. ha ha. What's a herky?

Matt Girard sings Human Nature. I like that performance. He's got some Justin Timberlake moves going on. I really liked that alot. He was terrific. Very smooth. Hey Randy, stop cheating off my paper. Solid as a rock, or meat and potatoes, if you will.

Alexis the fireball Grace...if she's singing Dirty Diana, did they really have to dress her like a tramp? Huh? OMG, she was awesome though. It was great. Simon, what the hell. The show is running long and she got cut off.

Judges throwing the rules tomorrow night. They are having NO MORE Sanjaya's coming into the show any more.

I'm beat people. I hope you go your fill of me tonite. It was a pretty good show. I saw Michael Jackson in concert when he toured Thriller. And I can honestly say it was so memorable. Right there in Texas Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys. Also happens to be the place I saw Madonna perform for the very first time. I saw her 3 times. Janet Jackson, Rhythm Nation was awesome too, and sadly I never caught a LaToya concert.
xoxo,

ColeyBeat

5 comments:

Graphix468 said...

Cole, they TOTALLY screwed Alexis this week putting her last with the out of sequence number -- I'm so bummed! I've been voting for her all night, over and over and I've gotten through every time. If she goes I'll be so effing bummed...

~Darci

Anonymous said...

Great post CB! I think they gave Alexis that number knowing she wouldn't get bumped. Do you think the judges are going to save an eliminated contestant and pick a safe one to go?

By the way, Meghans tattoo is of a castle. She says its her fairytale.

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my predictions. I think it will be Jorge, Jasmine or Allison. I don't think Allsion deserves to go but I don't think many people are going to vote for a 16 year old rocker chick.

NJ Fan

Jeffro said...

It's Jorge or Snoop Anoop. Megan is crazy beautiful but she sings and dances like she is performing for her kid to stop crying. Last night at one point I swear she was doing the chicken dance. That said, I would watch her open the mail.

Anonymous said...

I heard that the new twist for the show is that the judges get a one time only veto power. So they can save someone who is being eliminated just once. I bet Daughtry wishes this was around when he was on the show. Let's see if its true.

NJ Fan