Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Addressing the readers questions...

Some of you may, or may not, read the comments that various readers leave on the blog. If you already read the post, you wouldn't go back and see comments later. But I get an instant email when one of you feels the need to respond to my little rants.

So, I find it very amusing when you all start to talk to each other, through me. I love it. I like to think that I have built a little community of you guys...kind of like Cheers, where there are regulars that blow through the door, and there are the fade in, fade outs. It goes without saying Jeffro is our NORM. And we have lost our Cliffy Clavin in Chad. I liked Chad alot, but he and jeffro got into it when talking about Katherine McPhee's boobs and I think Cliffy Chad lost interest.

Christina...well. A LONG time ago, she sent me her url. Let's see if it still works. yeppers. Hey, it just has this photo on it. So, I guess we know why she has lost interest in my blog. She's a mac geek. Remember how she was about to buy a mac, then got eye surgery, and then couldn't see 'cuz it f'd up, etc. Well, we lost Christina to her mac. For those that want to read the banterings of her and Jeffro, see Idol season 2 years ago, was it Jeffro? Can't remember. Jeffro used to taunt her to post pictures of herself in a bikini or some crazy shit like that.

OMG my husband is trying to interrupt me by telling me about 92 grams of fat in a Quizno's Prime Rib Sandwich. no duh dumbo, that think is dripping in cheese and fatty meats. It's the equivalent to 15 orders of Supersize Fries from McDonald's. OMG, fast food nation is killing us, one fry at a time. They like cigarettes putting nails in our coffins.

Anyway, I find it funny that people come and go in our quaint little virtual town, some are missed and some are not. I used to talk alot about someone on the blog, and no one has said a word about their absence. I find it hysterical. Or mysterious. Anyway, Jeffro would know who I am talking about. I wish I could email him privately, but I can't, due to our non-spoken agreements to ourselves and spouses to never contact each other privately again. Long story. Anyway, Jeffro, if I could tell you in person, I would tell you that the person you know I am talking about...well, they decided I was a bitch and thought they should tell me so. Enough said. I won't bore you with the details, but I did think you would laugh. NJ Fan and Tink probably remember too. Lu, are we having Chinese food on Weds, or are we going to Sandwich shop? I want $5.00 Chinese from Amazing Wok. Cheap and yummmy.

So, my little Citizens of Blogtown, I appreciate the 'off topic of Idol' posts now and again.

I felt an Earthquake today. I think it was number 6 since I have moved to California, nearly 17 years ago. I can't wait until next year, because it will mean I have lived here longer than I lived in my youth in Texas City. That's a weird thought for me. I'm headed to Texas on Sunday for business. Going to Dallas, and then to Indianapolis, Indiana, which I guess will be pretty fun, since I've never been there. I'm going to find time to go to the Indy 500, just to see the track. Anyone live nearby that wants to come visit me? Kidding!

Well, I guess I'm off to bed now. zzzzzzzzzzzz....

PS. LIttle gossip. I heard that Kelly Clarkson had to kiss Simon's ass, and apologize before he'd let her on the show. Evidently, she would not allow KC songs to be sung on the show for 2 seasons. That's not nice KC. Karma bit you in the ass for that, and it manifested itself as an album called MyDecember. (which i liked alot, but America evidently, not so much)

confession time, before bedtime...Dear Bloggers, I ask your understanding at this confession. But my favorite cd right now is Britney Spears Circus.

Womanizer, Womanizer....I can't help it. i love it.

zzzzzzzzzzzz for reals this time

3 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

Only name that comes to mind is windycitynut. Is that who you are talking about?

Jeffro said...

Tink, I'm pretty sure it wasn't windycitynut. He was hilarious. I know because I'm him!! I had to go thru a whole new identity when Cole sent me to the witness protection program. Long story. Cole, you brought back memories.. I shed a little tear. I think back to when we were going to do a summer blog together until the spouses went batshit crazy. What could have been. Oh well. You know the funny thing?? My wife asked me just the other day if I have "talked to Cole" lately. Huh?!? Are you kidding me? I thought the whole blog duet set you off. "oh, I'm over it." You heard it here. I'll never understand women. And for the record. It was board shorts and not a bikini. She kept bragging how short and tight they were and how her boyfriend, blah, blah, blah. I liked calling her out. Good times, good times. Cole, I think I know who you are talking about.

Jeffro said...

Oh, and another thing. Norm?? Did you just call me fat??