Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm so stupid sometimes...

Today, as we left for lunch, I announced that I am allergic to sourdough bread. And that is why I can't eat sandwiches from the deli near our office because my stomach literally blows up. Like I swallowed a balloon whole...and then I double over in pain, and you get the picture,

So, I went to a place for lunch, and as they handed me my tray with my salad, she dropped a bread roll on the plate...and without thinking I said, "I'm allergic to sourdough." The old bag behind the counter actually rolled her eyes at me, shrugged her shoulders while lifting her arms and said, "Honey, you're standing in a sourdough restaurant." OMG, I felt like such an asshole. I looked up to read the sign "The Original San Francisco Sourdough Bread".

Well, I don't care. I still said...give me a piece of Walnut bread. I eat her once a week and you always give me walnut bread, I just forgot to order it. And she wasn't going to do it. Until I gave her the "do I have to cut you bitch?" look. And she returned with 2 pieces. Crazy bi-atch.

happy weekend.

Coley

No comments: