Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our first Double Elimination Beat Down

Ok, peeps, the new rule is that 2 peeps are getting eliminated, but the judges can save yo' ass, one time and one time only for the whole competition. And it has to be unanimous. So, to save Jasmine, that would have to have been a uni vote and that would be the last time she could be safe.

I knew this was coming soon enough. That loss of Chris Daughtry is still stinging (in everyone's eyes but Chris Daughtry's of course, cause he laughed all the way to the bank...)

So, we see the fat ass mansion. I was cracking up when someone said their whole house would fit in the bathroom. Hilarious. This is the American Idol of the po folks.

So, we see the freaking Ford video...who knew they could still afford American Idol, with the bailout and all!!!

Let's get to the good stuff...

Michael Sarver is safe...Alison is safe. Ok, the internet buzz was not so good on Alison, including NJ Fan, and she's in. So, they put through Justin Timbermatt, and they bring little Jasmine down with Megan. They give Megan a trip back to the couch. Jasmine is headed home...no silver bullet of safety for her. That's sad. I really, really liked her. Seacrest is saying "we love you baby, we really loved having you, you are a tremendous talent."

Cue Carrie Underwood..."You know you I'm a dreamer and my hearts of gold"...

Little Jasmine...tiny Beyonce' wannabe...I hope this isn't the last we see of you. So cute, little dollface. Sad. My husbands trying to console me saying "Welp, they are all good, and someone's gotta go..."

KANYE WEST...I guess they will use his music somewhere this season...Heartless...let's see how it goes. Does he have on his window shade glasses? Let's do a crouch grab countdown.
1, 2, 3...yep, still there...I wonder how he feels it with those biker gloves on...oops there's a grab...5, what's that rag hanging out his pants? His costume looks like he is pretending he just came in from the driveway, working on his motorcycle..grease rag in back pocket... oops 6, 7. Hey, did pauler grab him? Oh, I think she was just stuffing her phone number in his pocket. He's on his knees, I think he grabbed one time too many...looks in pain. That was aiiright...whatevs.

Alexis is safe. Now we got Gokey...Ryan called him Gokey. Danny's family must be optomistrists. He has 1,000 sets of these glasses. Here's Anoop Dogg... and he does the death march to center stage.

Adam Lambert is safe...not a shocker. the boy has some nice teeth.

Jorge, to the center stage you go. PUHleeze. go go go. center stage... oh dammit, they call out Lil. This jumble down is bugging me. Yeah...Jorge goes to cs and Lil is safe. Listen people. I put all fucking 20 points on Jorge tonite in the office pool. dammit. I'm in 4th place and I had to shoot for the moon. Actually, there are only 6 of us playing.

KELLY KELLY KELLY KELLY. WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

omg I love her. om om om gaaawwwdddd.

Ok, so Jorge and Anoop. everybody together....Jorge Jorge Jorge...momma needs her fricking 20 points to blow Anthony's ass off the top of the pool...and cute little Chris. Sorry...Jorge's OFF! whoo hoo. OMG, I just yelled loud enough for my cat to fly out of the room. No wonder they won't let me hold them...never know when momma's gonna pop off watching her Idol show.

Jorge is singing and he's gonna cry. Those Latinos are sensitive people.

Alright, let's just clarify. It's ONE person, ONE time, the whole season. And no silver bullet for Jorge.

Sing it Carrie...while momma switches over to her idol pool results and basks in the glory of her name at the top! hee hee

coleyb

Editor's Note: ColeyB is still one point behind cute little Chris. Who has a cold right now. Poor baby. We had ice cream at work today and he wouldn't even eat it. And he eats anything and everything. Feel better soon Chris!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think America got it right this week. Did they say they can only save one person up till the top five? That wouldn't have saved Daughtry, wasn't he the top four? That Adam sceeves me but so did Cookster's hair in the earlier rounds. At least my Megan's safe for another week. Hubby is happy!

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

Phew, i'm still at the top of the pool.

Unknown said...

Awkward - I didn't get invited back to the EA Idol Pool :(

Spoiler alert: Your American Idol for 2009 will be "Black or White" Adam.

Cheers from Portland - miss you CA homies :)
Amy B.