Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jeffro Backs Down from Dare

So, Jeffro complained about sharing me with knitting. I am flattered that I am loved, but the blog is not my life any more. I have taken meds to back off the obsession. And moved my obsession over to knitting. The blog wasn't giving me the fame buzz anymore. Not enough positive feedback...I'm an adoration whore. Just like an actress. So now, I knit hats and wear them to work and people pay me to knit them more. DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE? If you would PAY me to write this shit, I'd be down with it. But I guess that's called a book.

I'm kidding of course.

So, here's Jeffro's whimpy whimp-in-stein response to my dare...daring him to stop reading my blog...
Cole, You know I can't quit your blog. It's MY CRYSTAL METH. I owe a lot to you. You put me into witness protection, remember? I am forever your bitch. If you want to take on 800 hobbies, that's fine with me. I am sorry I even spoke out. Seriously...blah blah blah...he continues on about a bunch of other stuff about KNITTING...and well, you can read it in comments.


-------

I'm ok with being compared to meth. I am sure I am easier on your teeth.

-------

Continuing in the department of fan complaints: NJ Fan wishes I would blog in real time, as I watch American Idol, as I had in the past. I wasn't thinking that was such a big deal, and perhaps tended to get a little drawn out and lengthy. Do others agree? Feel free to post your response.

Oddly, I do write this thing to please the readers. But keep in mind, it's still odd to me that people actually read it...at their jobs, in their homes, on vacation. This is my little therapy diary, and I just happen to leave it for others to peak inside. It really doesn't occur to me that I have created a demand for something, and when I drop off, consumers are dissatisfied. It's like a story I heard today...

This lame ass woman goes to McDonald's to get Chicken McNuggets (first indication she was not smart, as everyone knows the best nuggets are at Wendy's). She pays for said nuggets, and waits. And waits. No nuggets. Seems they ran out. She was told to select something else. She said NO, give me my money back. They said NO, pick another fried greasy item.

So what did she do?

Called 911.

And when the po-po arrived, she explained how McD's was extorting McNug money from her, and she wanted it back, not another item. (probably so she could go around the corner to the next McD's...you know they are as close as Starbuck's are to each other...I digress)

There is a good ending...they slapped her with a $500.00 fine for abuse of 911 call.

Now where was I going with this? Oh, Yeah. I'm like Chicken McNuggets to some people. You log on...and you want your nuggets. Not a substitute blog.

Lord, I gave blood today and I feel I am going to regret this post.

Seester, don't write me critiquing this post. I'll cut you.

Cole

3 comments:

Jeffro said...

For the record I did not back down from anything. It was just a dare, not a triple dog dare, so I'm good.

Anonymous said...

Actually it wasn't really a complaint just that I missed it. I find you and all your posts hysterical. Thanks for letting us into your life!

NJ Fan

Could you post a picture of one of your hats?

Anonymous said...

Critique you? Moi?!?

Seester