Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Adam Lambert: Freddie Mercury and Adam Ant's Love Child


























OH SNAP! I slept on it last night, and I figured it out. He reminds me so much of another recording artist, and I couldn't nail it. He's got the crazy high range of Adam Ant, and the power and outrageousness of Freddie Mercury. To this day, on my Itunes, Adam Ant has one song on my list, and I play it more than most songs...it's called Wonderful. "If I tell you you're wonderful, did I lie...lie lie la lie lie." I LOVE that song. I digress...back to Adam. Wow, that little Adam is a chameleon indeed. And yes, NJ Fan, he is a hottie. He's a card carrying member of the gay community. They don't toss those out to the "mirror-challenged", you know. Especially not in LA, where I hear tight packages below the belt are also a pre-requisite. Oh my...blushing.

Lots of emails in my box this morning about my post, the show, and Megan's boobs. General feeling is Scott or Michael are going home tonite, with the edge going to Megan due to aforementioned boobage.

I was so pissed off at the shenanigans of Pauler and Simon. Those people deserved just as much serious critique as those earlier in the show, and they were clowning around when the last person was up there. (can't remember who it was, sadly) Anyway, I hope Simon drew his Paula-Abdoodle in Sharpie, is all I can say. That shit is hard to get off.

Alright.  Bye now.

ColeyB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was Allison and it took away from her wonderful performance.

Simon used a crayon from the box Paula gave him.

NJ Fan