Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tonite On Idol: Identity Crisis Week

Who are you? We don't know what you buy at the mall? What do you eat for breakfast?

By the end of the night, Lil Rounds had me thinking, I don't give a shit who she is, I love her. She was great. None of the men were doing it for me tonite. I saw several girls, but none like 'Lil. I loved Felicia Barton, the mom who replaced Joanna Paccitti. or whatever her name was.

Did the Puerto Rican Jorge impress you? Mandolin Rain? Joe Cocker? Meatloaf? WTF? The dudes sucked tonite. The Junot Juno dude was good, even though I hate that white tshirt's song.

Well, Kara is turning into the judge that is about spirit. Pauler needs to stop telling Simon to shut up. No one thinks their little love spats are funny any more, because we know they aren't love spats.

The little Carrie Underwood wannabe...hmm. Well, sugary sweet and bottle blond. I dunno...good voice but do I want to watch her every week?

Y'all, I'm startin' to get a little worried with this season. I liked Meghan that got booted last week. I can't even remember the guys name who made it.

And Adam Lambart is so off my radar. I saw a YouTube clip and he just needs to pack his bags for Broadway right now. He should be in SpamAlot or Grease...he isn't going to be replacing Pete Wentz in Fall Out Boy ANY time soon. He's too gay Elvis. And I said Gay Elvis, before it was confirmed he was gay. I suspected but wasn't sure, given his theatrical drama background.

We'll see what happens tomorrow night...and Thursday night (its a triple hit week, Idol on 3 nights) we will see the wild carders come and perform. In case you didn't read, the judges pick two contestants each, from the discards, and they perform one song. Then the judges will pick the 3 that move forward from those eight. It'll suck to be a two-time reject. Bounced on your booty in front of the nation TWICE. Sad.

xoxo,

ColeyB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lil and Scott will make it through and my guess for the 3rd, would be Junot. I hope they bring back Meghan and Jessica for the wild cards.
I do miss your live blogging, it kept things fresh.
I hope you don't get knitting elbow like my mom. She had to stop for a long time.

NJ Fan