Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Uh Oh. Adam Lambart is gay...




Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but the homophobes of America are not going to stand for it. Too bad he couldn't keep it hidden like Gayken (Clay Aiken). I think he's talented but too dramatic. Also, he looks too much like Jason Bateman.


Well here's a better pic

Incoming...Chris just called. Word on the Wild Card night...which is Thursday night when the wild ones perform.
Each judge will pick 2 contestants from the top 36, meaning 8 people will perform, and then the judges each get a pick. In case of a tie, Simon decides.

3 comments:

Jeffro said...

You just figured this out? Your knitting is starting to come between us. I am devestated. Our little Coley is a cracked out knit addict. We need an intervention before it's too late. Pretty soon, you'll be stopping people on the street, bumming yarn to knit your cats their 100th sweater. Please Cole, put down the needles, jump in the van and go to detox, go to the one place that can rejuvinate your inner Jordan Sparks. Get you ass to Florida, Walt Disney World, the American Idol Experience!! There you can go through a full body musical cleanse if you will. Come back better than ever. You have my full support but if you do not do this, I'm sorry, but you will no longer be my Idol blogger. It hurts me more to say that but dammit, this knitting is getting out of hand. You have lost focus, the old Cole would have picked up Adam on the gaydar alot sooner. I miss the old Cole. The knit-sober Cole.

Cole Bronn said...

Jeffro,

I ought to kick your jealous bitch ass. You are so not willing to share me with knitting. You whiny little wimp-in-stein!

I don't care if you stop reading my blog. I dare you.

Jeffro said...

Cole,
You know I can't quit your blog. It's MY CRYSTAL METH. I owe a lot to you. You put me into witness protection, remember? I am forever your bitch. If you want to take on 800 hobbies, that's fine with me. I am sorry I even spoke out. Seriously, I kid about the knitting because my wife has just gained an interest in it, which means, she wants to learn how but hasn't found anyone to teach her. She got a bunch of books from the library, but she doesn't think she can learn that way. It's getting to the point where she is asking complete strangers if they knit and if they can teach her. It's borderline psychotic. Then I read all your knitting adventures and think you two would get along great. But I wonder why the sudden knitting surge or has it always lurked there in the shadows? Keep up the good work and I promise to keep my mouth shut.