Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's gonna be a Wild One tonite!

I mean, we have Tatiannoying, so it ought to be fun. She's in sequins, as if she needed to call attention to herself.

Betty David Brows is first. She bugs. Singing Tell Me Something Good. I see alot of Diane Sawyer in her, for some reason. And she's showing some leg tonite. Listen, this song does not show her vocals. They will blast her on this shit. It was a bad lounge act. Nope, not doing it for me.
Randy: Props for a song choice. What? Kara likes her swagger. Kara likes performances, and doesn't really care so much about the same things. Pauler, channeling a pink pussycat leapardess (translate crap outfit). Simon is actually being nice.

HEY, WE AREN'T VOTING..THE JUDGES ARE. Wow. How did I miss that deet?

Matt Girard - I really like this guy. I see Justin Timberlake in him. You know, there are 3 guys that look all the same in this final 12. So, I think he is the best of the 3, actually. I would pass out if I was singing with that giant scarf around my neck under those lights. He's a little overstylized for me. A little 'matchy-matchy' as Whitney would say on The City. I liked him. Simon will dig him for indulgence, watch him. Pauler, will tell Simon to shut up again...here it comes. Simon says it was a billion times better...ha, he hates the matchy matchyness too. Oh shit, they are digging on a past Idol...Taylor Hicks. Wow. That's some rude shit. ha ha.

Meghan and Von are next. And Meghan WILL make it through. KT Tunstall song. Yes, good choice. OMG look at that hair. OMG, she still doing that fucked up twisty move dancing. Next stop for her is Dancing with the Stars..NOT. What is that twisty move. I'm calling her Twister. Quirky, current, original. Not the best vocal. Good song choice. And Kara gives her mad props as well. Now, they are making it obvious that she will in the Top 12 and she deserves it. She looks like a zillion bucks (cuz a million ain't worth shit anymore) Look at what she looked like in original auditions!!!


Von...rough start. Elton John. Simon says he is boring and serious. Paula looks like a she has just come from auditions to Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Desperate Acres Trailer Park"

Jasmine Murray singing Christina Aguilera. This is the perfect song for her. We need another sister in the competition. I like her alot. I hope she makes it. Think about it, who really deserves it more...her or Tati-annoying? Definitely her. And she has a beautiful dress on tonite. So cute. What a cutie pie! She's a little Baby Beyonce. Kara's all confused. She looks off tonite. Why is Pauler giving him an Indian burn? Pauler, this show is about the contestants, and all the attention does not need to be on you.

Ok, Ricky Braddy...this guy is one of the 3 guys that look alike. Von, Matt and Ricky.

BlahBlahBlah. The rest of them are bugging me. Oh, here's Tatiannoying. Hey, hasn't she sung this already? Of course the Diva picks a Diva. Whatever. She's psychotic.

Snoop Anoop. I like him, but I'm gonna get tired of him. He kind of looks 12. Bobby Brown. Well it's family night tonite. Whitney and Bobby Brown. Hm. Ok, let's get on with it. He's pretty cute. In a Slumdog Millionaire kinda way.

Jasmine's IN. YEAH. That's a good one. Next it better be Meghan and after that I don't care. Matt Girard I would say.

OMG, Meghan is in. whoop! yippy skippy. alright, something's not right. TIVO says I have only 1 minute left. Yep, just as I suspected, I am not going to see the end of the show. Gotta go onto internet to find who is the 3rd or #12 in the Top 12.

Be right back. Surfin'....talk amongst yourselves....or hum the jeapardy song.

WOW, it's Top 13. unlucky. But ok. So, I did pretty good. All the 4 I wanted made it.

I'm tired now. That's enough. 3 nights of Idol in a row is just too much for me.

xoxo

ColeyB

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

I'm real happy that Megan made it through. Like finding extra fries in the bag happy.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy with Megan also. They surprised me with the top 13. I guess this means 2 people will be eliminated the first week. I still wish Felicia could replace one of the guys but so be it.

NJ Fan