Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Top 12, plus one Anoop for good measure



Well, here they are. And Miley Cyrus has already told Allison she can go on tour with her. ha!

Ellen is on the Jorge bandwagon, as are Mr. and Mrs. Jennifer Lopez Anthony.

So, I'm pretty happy with the batch. Hard for me to pick a front runner now, as the idol weeks can make or break you, as we all know too well.

I love Danny Gokey, but I'm afraid the core voting audience will get behind he youth movement. Right now, just guesstimating, here's my preliminary take on the finish line. I do wish for an Alexis Grace and Meghan sing off in the finals. That would be my favorite final. Seriously.

  1. Meghan
  2. Adam
  3. Gokey
  4. Alexis Grace
  5. Lil Rounds
  6. Alison
  7.  Jorge
  8.  Anoop
  9.  Jasmine
  10.  Scott
  11.  Matt Girard
  12.  Kris Allen
  13. Matt Sarver
It's going to be a tough competition this year.  I really do think we have some good peeps in here.  I will go on record saying the top 2 will have successful first albums.  

xoxo,

Coleyb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your right with the final two. The boys will definetly be the first ones to go since their are so many.

NJ Fan

I really liked your hat (i'm not so into scarfs but I liked the yarn choice)! The hat looks comfy.