Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weds Night Results for Group 3

Ryan...loose tie...looking like a hedgefund manager at happy hour. Why is his tie loose like that?

So the show begins.,.(NJ Fan...I'm blogging live, just for YOU)

OMG, they are hacking up Katy Perry's song in the opening SING ALONG. Hot N Cold. These group sings are gross. I can't even listen to it. OMG, who has the huge ass in the plaid skirt? Lil, girl, fired the person that put your ass in plaid. Yoiu aren't even carry a full load of junk in your trunk but plaid ass says you ARE moving a wide load.

Please God, let that be the last time I see Flash Dance Newton-John sing on this show.

Here's my pics to go forward:

Lil Rounds
Felicia Barton
Bad news...I can't remember the guy I voted for. Mmm. Junot and Scott

OMG< I forgot to mention to God, I didn't want to hear Nathaniel talk either.

Jorge....I think he will go forward. But on my Idol Pool, I picked Junot Juno and Scott McIntyre.

Well, Lil' Rounds is in ...and I'm now 1 for 1 on this show.

DO YOU SEE THAT BUBBLE SKIRT??? Oh Girl, I'm so sorry. I wonder what she is going to sound like on Barry Manilow week, or when they revive Neil Sedaka week? Listen, she's the real deal. That girl looks like she has been on stage for a decade already.

Pauler, dancing in her seat and on her feet. Does she know how ridiculous she looks? Weirdo.

Next person to go through...I love that little Arianna. I think she won't go through tonite, but will make it to Wild Card night tomorrow. Arianna is out. Taylor...I would have put her through. She'll come back on wild card night too. Alex, the nerd, no way are you going through after your Elton song...I did like a few of your notes, but you aren't even coming back to Wild night.

Kendall and Scott. Hmmm. She reminds me of someone, and you know who it is...Teri Hatcher. She's a blond Teri Hatcher. Funny. Oh boy, I'm 2 for 2. Wowzie Wowzie. Did you hear him tell Ryan to 'square my shoulders' up. That's interesting. You know, he isn't totally blind, he only has like a little light coming in peripherally, right? Or is it only tiny tunnel vision?

Ok, Nathaniel and Kristen. Not even bringing them down, because they are not coming to the Top 12 week. She's a pretty girl, but she needs to give up this dream. Two shows down...she just isn't doing it for the public. She needs to go to Broadway or go to cruise ships. Bye now.

Von. His hair looks like a wave. OH< please let Felicia go through. I loved her. DAMMIT, my first one that I got wrong. Shoot.

Ok, Junot should go before Jorge. Jorge goes through. Tears work! Simon doesn't appear happy on this one. Greg says he has a lazy eye. I heard some dumbass on the radio today, say...hey...why does a Spanish speaker get to be on AMER"ICAN"idol? OMG, I guess they didn't know Puerto Rico is an American territory. wowzie.

OH BOY!!!!!!!! Now we get to hear who the 8 wild ones are. Yippy skippy. I like this crazy shit. Good mixup.

Randy picks first.
Von Smith - Lord help us. i guess he had a good voice. Simon wants him to wear a hat. ha ha
Jasmine Murray - good pick. I totally would have gone there.
Ricky Braddy - good, I suppose, better than Von
Meghan - She will win through tomorrow night
Tatiana - shutup I knew it. I knew it, when they said they stayed up all night OMG, she won;t stop crying. That girl is a wreck. They brought her back, for entertainment value
Matt Girard - good pick. btw, I thought he was Ricky Braddy. I liked Matt. he's a little Justin Timberlake
Jessie crap - no way. This is a BAD BAD BETTY" DAVIS eyes pick. gross
I think Anoop might go in...I wish is was Felicia. Come on. OH wow, it's Anoop. I guess I called that one. Well, I hate the picks really. VON?

Tatiana? Come on. Well, here's my thoughts. They put in some ringers, and some duds. They know the # of votes some of those peeps got. Jasmine, Meghan and Matt Girard will go in.

bye now.

See you tomorrow night.

xoxo,

ColeyB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I was disappointed about Felicia and Junot. I think they have too many guys that sing the same style for the wild card (Braddy, Von and Anoop). We need more girls so I hope Meghan and Jasmine make it through.

NJ Fan

tinkfromcalif said...

I am so glad you are blogging live again! I have to agree with Jeffro about the whole knitting thing. Here is my thought...you can knit Thursday to Monday but Tues and Wed is your loyal readers time with you! Does that sound like a fair deal?
I can't believe they actually brought Tatiana back...she makes me want to hurl. I was thrilled with Anoop. My youngest son's best friend and him could be twins looks and personality wise. I really want to see him go thru!
I have to tell you I laughed so hard on Tuesday when Scott gave Ryan the high five! That was hysterical! Didn't like Scott's song but I knew he would go thru along with Lil.
Hope you are having a great week!
Tink