Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm bored

Those bastards at Fox. How could they hook 30 million people every week on American Idol and then leave us with the summer to entertain ourselves? It's freaking 55 degrees outside, and a 30 mph wind, and I can't even ride my bike. I know I am whining but I really miss American Idol. And they gave us that shitty ON THE LOT. Tomorrow night there is a new show called "Don't Forget the Lyrics" where you watch some wacked karaoke performances and they can't forget the words. I guess it might be ok, but I'm not holding my breath. This All-Star Game is finally getting interesting...bottom of the 9th with 2 outs...I guess that was a last minute decision to dial up the fun. Jeffro, your Cubbie jacked one out of the park. I was very happy for you and I know you are just so happy with Derek Lee as well, right? I am a secret cubbie fan only because my favorite Dusty Baker was the coach before the cubbies canned him like last week's tuna. I miss Dusty. And my Giants suck. Suck Suck Suck. I actually got to see them in the only World Series game I have ever attended. Even though we lost (which was the demise of Dusty) it was still an awesome series. Holy Grand Slam Batman...bases are loaded at bottom of 9 with 2 outs. Score 5-4 AL. Man I hate Tony LaRussa. Why didn't he send in Albert Pujols. He's on the freaking bench. Well, one pitch and game over. Dammit.

So, I printed out the freakin' liner notes from Kelly. Her thank yous were pretty lame-o. And no words. WTF? And she thanks her manager "OOPS" I guess that went to print before the firing! Anyway, I know you guys are tired of me talking about her, so scroll down if you are...but I really, really like the new album. It's really grown on me. Hole is a good tune. "There's a Hole....In my Heart..." worth the download. Basically, the way I listen to the cd is I begin by listening to all songs divisable by 4 first. Follow along. 4th track is Sober...8th track is Be Still....12th track is "Can I Have a Kiss". Then I go back and listen to #3 Hole and jump to #9 Maybe. Which actually is a lie, because #9 Maybe is probably my 2nd favorite song on the cd, so let me just be clear on how to listen to the cd. Burn it on you computer and then recopy it in this order.
1. Sober...if this is not a #1 hit, I'll be shocked
2. Maybe...also has that hook of a lyric that keeps replaying in my head
3. Can I Have a Kiss...really like it and the lyrics are very cool. Best track to explain how she thinks.
4. Be Still...love this ballad
5. Hole ...favorite rocker chick song on the album
6. Dirty Little Secret ... it's a good rocker too
7. Haunted...ok
And then the rest are just what they are. So anyway...I was thinking on the way to work...the guy that launched this album must be quite the a-hole. And I wonder if he knows who it is. You know how Carly Simon has kept it quiet all these years about who was the man who inspired "Your So Vain". I wonder if the loser that nearly turned Kelly gay will ever try to cash in on breaking her heart.

I was also thinking about all the reviews and interviews she has been through. And all the evil doers talking about her man hating (including me). And really I think she has been very clear and honest at how pig-headed she was about making this album HER way. Her thank yous were more like apologies for being a pain in the ass. Thanking alot of people for fighting for her and with her. So, read the words to her song "Maybe"...and I take a little info from it. She just is tired of people telling her she is 'lost' and 'wrong' and 'tough' and 'undeserving of her fame'...and I think at some point she may believe she is unworthy of love. So, to me "Maybe" is a little confession of how her heart really feels.

Maybe...
I’m strong
But I break
I’m stubborn
And I make plenty of mistakes
Yeah I’m hard
And life with me is never easy
To figure out, to love
I’m jaded but oh so lovely
All you have to do is hold me
And you’ll know and you’ll see just how sweet it can be
If you’ll trust me, love me, let me
Maybe, maybe
Someday
When we’re at the same place
When we’re on the same road
When it’s okay to hold my hand
Without feeling lost
Without all the excuses
When it’s just because you love me, you let me, you need me
Then maybe, maybe
All you have to do is hold me
And you’ll know and you’ll see just how sweet it can be
If you’ll trust me, love me, let me
Maybe, maybe
I’m confusing as hell
I’m north and south
And I’ll probably never have it all figured out
But what I know is I wasn’t meant to walk this world without you
And I promise I’ll try
Yeah I’m gonna try to give you every little part of me
Every single detail you missed with your eyes
Then maybe
Maybe, yeah maybe
One day
We’ll meet again and you’ll need me, you’ll see me completely
Every little bit
Oh yeah maybe you’ll love me, you’ll love me then
I don’t want to be tough
And I don’t want to be proud
I don’t need to be fixed and I certainly don’t need to be found
I’m not lost
I need to be loved
I just need to be loved
I just want to be loved by you and I won’t stop ‘cause I believe
That maybe, yeah maybe
Maybe, yeah maybe
I should know better than to touch the fire twice
But I’m thinking maybe, yeah maybe you might
Maybe, love maybe
I really love that song, but Sober is still my favorite. Ok, so I hope you seriously spend the 2 bucks and atleast download Sober and Maybe.
Alright, more tomorrow.

Oh, one final note...look at this pic of STING from aol. He looks like George Michael. Sting is getting gayer by the minute, I swear. Not that there is anything wrong with gay, but I used to be attracted to him, but he's getting too pretty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually typed the lyrics to the entire song! You crack me up.

Cole Bronn said...

Well, what kind of blog author do you think I am? Ok, listen, it's called google the lyrics and cut and paste. Took about 23 seconds.

Who are you? Do you live in New Jersey???

Anonymous said...

Yes, I live in NJ. I read your blog for a daily laugh.