Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Houston...we have a problem...

I forgot to tell you of my middle of the night crisis last night. Remember we put in ceiling fans yesterday? Well, Bella does not like the celing fans. She thinks they are aliens landing on her head. We woke at 1:30 am listening to her cry. We couldn't find her anywhere. Greg woke me and said, "Bella is lost. Help me find her." I've looked everywhere. So, I panic, I get the flashlight, I go outside in my nightclothes and freeze to death. I am screaming her name, I am opening closets, the dryer, the ceiling fan boxes in the recycling bin, LOOKING EVERYWHERE>>>and then I get Sophie and say, "lead me to your sister. Take me to Bella" because we can still hear her cry but can't find her. Well, Sophie goes under the bed, and as I crawl over there, Bella pops out of the closet. LITERALLY 3 FEET FROM MY DUMB HUSBANDS HEAD. The only place I didn't look in the last hour because it was the "first" place he looked. OMG. Instead of losing my temper, I simply looked at him and said, "Let's hope you had no aspirations for a job with CSI forensics. Nice job Columbo" and went to sleep.

However, I have yet to see Bella today. Can't find her anywhere. She is tramatized. Any advice? Uggghhh.

No comments: