Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

What I'm Watching on TV this week...

Ok, I'm sick of watching George Lopez reruns. I love that show and now really regret having not watched it because it was hysterical. Thankfully TIVO to the rescue for reruns. I only started watching after catching his HBO special.

So, I did a little run through the GUIDE today and a little research online, and oh, wait a minute...side track. Brad Paisley just put out a new video to his song "Im So Much Cooler Online" and it's brilliant. Jason Alexander stars as a geek that creates a MySpace page and surfs for chicks while wearing his Spock Trekky ears. His dad is William Shatner and the mom is George's mom from Seinfeld. And Puddy is in there too. Also, Kellie Pickler makes a cameo (and screws it up, forget to sing AND dance and only dances, while the girl on the other side of Jason/Brad, is Taylor Swift and she sings...what a dummy cat Kellie is). Anyway, the video is hysterical and the song is awesome, so go find it online. You can catch it on CMT Top 20 countdown show as well.

Ok, back to tv. That lady comedienne on E! debuts this week. Chelsea Lately is the name. Record it. And then there is supposed to be a brilliant new show called Mad Men on AMC that is written by a guy from The Sopranos, and is about an ad agency office environment. One hour on AMC. Weird channel for a one hour series.

Ok, I'm watching some wacked show on Fine Living right now, and they have a chick that converted a school bus to a mobile gym and will roll up to your crib and make you sweat and drive away. I bet the price makes me sweat before I leave my doorstep. And actually, if you are too lazy to go to a gym, LA"ZINESS may be your issue, not working out.

Oh God, my husband is yelling at me to hurry up. We are going to Sebastopol so he can drop off his axles for the race car. I, on the other hand, am not hanging out with the car dudes, but am dropping his ass and going antique shopping. Let's just say, I'm going along for the ride and the shopping location. And he is going to buy me a sandwich at some mecca of deli's he discovered over there. It's about 35 minutes across the Napa Valley to get there, so should be fun.

Hope your Sunday is a good one. More tonite.

CB

No comments: