Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I can't even focus...

My car got broken into last night. I have just now been able to write about it. I'm wearing my drama queen crown proudly as I type. Guess where I am supposed to be right now? At the freakin' Kelly Clarkson concert if it hadn't been cancelled. Waaaaa! Ok, the dirt bag that got in my car, got in because I forgot to lock it. And he smoked cigarettes while rifling through my chinese food menus and kleenex. Fucker. And he stole my starbucks cash stash in a fucking altoid box, and left the pennies. It's like he gave me and the little copper pennies the finger.

Chelsea Lately show will be viewed tonite. Our power went off and I don't even know if Tivo taped it. BTW it's a nitely show so you can stack up 5 in a row if yoiu want and watch it on Saturday while eating Cheerios in your fuzzy slippers. I know you do that just like me.

Tip O the Day: Download the free song of the week of Itunes...Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. And then you will love it so much, as I did, and buy the whole cd, for the low low price of 7.99. BAR-ganza of music. I love it.

Famous Julian is sad because his daughter went on vacation with another family. Send him happy thoughts. I think his is most sad because she is having a blast without him and he's jealous, but masking it with missing her. :) Kidding JH.

No comments: