Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

OMG I have a problem

Alright, what am I going to do about this one? I can't get Kelly Clarkson's song, "Sober" out of my head. Seriously. No seriously. I'm not kidding. I got up at 2:00 am because the cat jumped up on me, took a walk through the house to see if we had an earthquake and it started playing in my head. "Three months and Iiiiii...iiii ...iii am, still soooooobbeeerrrrr". It plays over and over and over in my head. This is good news because it's a destined hit. But really, I wish that song from the restaurant "What A Friend We Have in Jesus" would come back (see earlier post for explanation). It just plays as background music to my waking life, like I am stuck on an elevator with a one song musak. Even reading online my All My Children recaps wasn't enough to distract me.

Send me good thoughts people. I may go mad. But I am going to Target first to buy the cd, so I can see the pretty pictures, boost her sales, and read the liner notes. haha. I tried to buy it the other night but it was SOLD OUT! Yippy!

Bye.

PS: Here's the link to YouTube of her performance of Sober at Live Earth. She sang Walk Away, Sober, Never Again, Since You Been Gone, and she rocked. Hope this song gets stuck in your head too! http://youtube.com/watch?v=osq_EHCGcWg

Bye Again.

4 comments:

windycitynut said...

Cole, you kill me. We are gonna see you on the news, how you followed Kelly C around the country on your new bike with your squishy seat. It will be like Forrest Gump all over again. Ride Coley, ride. Life is like a bunch of blogs, you never know what you gonna type. Keep up the good work.

Cole Bronn said...

For the last time, I'm not a stalker. Why are you always accusing me of that. I think I should get on a plane and stalk you, just so you aren't disappointed.

Ok, kidding. I can just see you now installing a new deadbolt on your door.

Cole Bronn said...

For the last time, I'm not a stalker. Why are you always accusing me of that. I think I should get on a plane and stalk you, just so you aren't disappointed.

Ok, kidding. I can just see you now installing a new deadbolt on your door.

Christina said...

Whattup! Between getting food poisoning on the 4th (Longhorn steakhouse is now dead to me - which is a shame, I fucking love steak - but Longhorn's is dead to me) and finding out I have to have surgery on the muscles of my eyes (my left eye in particular keeps wandering off to the left, like, when it's not supposed to - and I need surgery to fix it - but on both eyes, because the muscles work in tandem or some shit), I haven't really been online.

Glad you had a good vacay -- dude, the iTunes version included the liner notes - but I understand buying something twice. I'm doing it for the Pumpkins today (and I don't even like the CD, and I don't think Billy and Jimmy = Pumpkins...no James Iha means no Pumpkins, but whatev...I'm still buying it twice), I did it for Dashboard (oh - you don't even want to know how obsessive I get about Dashboard - iTunes bonus version, iTunes deluxe tracks, Deluxe re-release, original release and on the 2003 album, the first release had one included as a bonus, but the second printing had a different DVD, the MTV2 covers thing that I already bought off iTunes -- but you know, the video - so I bought it again. Oh, and I have spent more money than I care to reveal on Radiohead import singles. Yes, I steal music - but I buy enough for 4 or 5 people...so the RIAA can bite me).

Hey - if you want to get Sober out of your head, just start humming the opening bars of The Sound of Silence. Trust me.