Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Deep Thoughts from Famous Julian...on Sting


Famous Julian sent in his 2 cents and a pic. He writes:

"I think Sting is hilarious.
He's pretty good and all, but boy does he take himself seriously.
Did you ever see "Bring on the Night"?
It's a self-glorifying documentary he made about himself in the
eighties. Wow it's funny. I'm giggling now just thinking about it.
Oh yes, and he just released that very serious album of Lute music.
Lute music!
He recites bad poetry accompanied by equally bad Lute music.
God I love it.
Maybe I'm just jealous."

Ok, I'm giggling, thinking of FJ giggling. And I am counting the minutes until Christina comments on "Bring on the Night" because most assuredly she knows the director or the craft services person, or has an affair with Sting, and my money is on the latter. Snicker, snicker. Luv ya' CW. :)

Cole

2 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Ok, that's the most bizzare thing I've seen on here...or anywhere today for that matter.

Is Sting strying to be some kind of "Mad Max" warrior guy?

Wow.

My favorite "Sting" song is "Fields of Gold".

windycitynut said...

Hey look, Sting is wearing Christina's board shorts!!Sweet. I need to get a pair to wear while riding my bike at the state park. See ya in jail!!