Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Miscellaneous Musings...

As you know, my Seester comments from time to time. And it seems last night on the phone (a rarity that she has time to receive my calls) she decided to politely tell me that I am not stimulating her intellectually enough. Questioning if people would really read song lyrics. So, here's my thoughts. I think I will try reporting the news today, just to make her feel more comfortable. And also, she will hopefully learn that she is really not my target audience and will just visit to look at the pretty pictures I occasionally post. I mean the girl has NPR streamed into the tiny chip in her head 24/7 anyway.

Today's News:

- The price of cow's milk is UP; the amount of cheese on your Domino's pizza is down
- The price of gas is fluctuating; the interest in Katie Couric is not...people hate her
- Rehab continues to be a thriving vacation hot spot; Global Warming continues to be not so hot
- The Stock market is up; the price of Apple stock is even higher
- Harry Potter book is coming soon; Hairspray opens this weekend; one of these 2 lead actors is gay; or both or neither

Ok, that concludes today drivel. Wasn't that interesting? HELL NO.

So, I watched Chelsea Lately last night. Some high points and some low points. A definite high...her "ed mcmahon" side kick is a "little person" of Mexican heritage named Chuy. She calls him her "little nugget of love". F'ing hysterical. She also asks on a panel of commentators...celebs (loose term) (Scott Baio, Victoria Jackson and Bai Ling to name a few). Her skits are pretty funny, but mostly her straight up digs at Posh and Becks were the best. Worth Tivo'ing and watching when the only thing on is the NEWS!!!!!!!

Lu visited my cube yesterday. She is preparing for her sabbatical trip to Greece in about 6 weeks. She needs a vacay. Her highlights need some foreign sunshine for sure. I see the factory has wrung her out this season. But she is still as funny as hell. They can't crush her spirit.

Top Chef...anyone watching??? It's pretty much not that shocking this season. The only thing shocking is that freakin' scar on Pashda's arm. Ouch. Gail was back last night. She had a baby I guess. She's cute. Tom Chef was pretty good last night. I like his expressions. He's really the Simon, of course. But he's too nice to be mean some times. The Jennifer Aniston look alike almost bit it last night.

Well, I'd like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts after hearing of my unfortunate car ransacking. Since I drive 110 miles a day in that car, I am very attached to it. And I have it stocked with all the comforts of home. So to find it in such a sad state, it was upsetting. My Lexus is my baby girl. Not unlike my cats and my blog. I am very attached to things. Oh, and I forgot my husband. He ranks above the Lexus. I had to type that in case he gets hurt at work today and I won;t feel so guilty. See how I work at making life good for myself in the future? I realize this should be said to a mental health professional, but I'm saving myself a couple hundred bucks here. Which means I will be buying a new Coach purse soon. haha. I digress. And I want to say one thing...FU to everyone that felt bad for me UNTIL they found that I had left my car unlocked accidentally. SUDDENLY, it was my fault I got robbed. OH, I GET IT, by leaving the car unlocked, I invited a dirt bag to sit in my car and smoke cigarettes and tear my car to shreds. Does this mean if I leave my house wearing no underwear, I should be assaulted??? I got really pissed off at people that suddenly blamed me for this car thing. Yes, it was stupid of me, but really? I definitely will not be going commando in the future if this is the way things go. Not that I commando ever...really, I'm just sayin'.

Well, I'm going to work now. Got up early today. Bella Scaredy Cat still will not go near ceiling fans. Day 6 in Exile. Anyone know a "Cat Whisperer" that makes house calls?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're on your game today, girl. Absolutely f'ing hysterical.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, wait a minute....
Don't be dissing Miss Avon. We just can't have that.

Lu said...

ok i just gotta say...you live in the V. you gotta lock your door. Aint no excuse for someone to chill out in your G Ride without your permission, but sweet jesus, at least make them work for it.

It was lovely to visit your cube! Nice times had by all. I can't wait for Greece. Simply can't.

Anonymous said...

Now that I think about it, readers, Cole has really been all over the place trying to fill space during her summer Idol hiatus. Perhaps we should just hijack the blog and make it full of praise for her sister. We could call it "A Treebute to Seester". Maybe tomorrow, we should just open this thing up and let the compliments for Seester just roll in. Sounds great, huh?

Anonymous said...

Good morning Cole. Let's get this treebute started shall we?

Gee, your sis is sure intelligent and well-informed.

See how easy that was? C'mon readers, let's get those compliments flying in.

Cole, if you need me, you may address me by my job title - Assistenat Staff Supervisor.

Anonymous said...

Spelling is NOT in my job requirements.

A.S.S.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cole. Gee, your sis sure has a great voice. She should be on the radio!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cole. Gee, your sis is a great Mom. Those kids are lucky to have her!

Cole Bronn said...

Well that's what the little tape that plays in their bedroom at night keeps telling them.

Anonymous said...

Ladies and gentlemen - COLEYB herself has checked in! How special this must be for you to participate in this spontaneous Internet happening, praising your very own sister! I myself am SO moved at the response from thousands of bloggers across America all tuning in to compliment seester! Here comes another!

Cole, your sister is so pretty she should be the face of some large corporate beauty company!

Don't be shy kids! Step right up with your own compliments! We can only keep the lines open for a couple more hours! C'mon - make someone's day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cole. Gee, your sis sure can pick out good restaurants! What style and class!

Anonymous said...

Really, this is just silly. It smells of sibling rivalry, which I know is not what ColeyB and Seester are all about...so stop it, Mr. Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely not! Both Cole and her seester are amazing people. By allowing this tribute to happen today, Cole is showing her great intelligence, classic style and amazing love FOR her sister!

Well, I have a rock to go crawl back under, but I was SO moved by the tremendous responses we've had from all over the world! Obviously, Cole AND her sister are well thought of all over the place.
We now return to our regular programming, hosted by our favorite daily dish - ColeyB.

Anonymous said...

Um. That was weird.

The Seester

Cole Bronn said...

Yes, and clearly this is someone that does not know either of us personally. Kind of funny huh?