Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Some funny quotes I ripped off from People.com


"I've actually rented Björk's swan dress. I know that's kind of recycling, but I saw An Inconvenient Truth.
– The Office star and outstanding supporting actor nominee Rainn Wilson, on what he plans to wear to the Emmys

"If things go well and we get married, I'm going to be smart this time and I'm going to have him sign a prenup and if we get divorced, I'll get half his allowance."
– Paula Abdul, talking about her younger boyfriend, on The View

4 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Rainn's the best. One of the reason's "the Office" is so great!

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Paula could be my "sugar momma" ;)

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...Glad you enjoyed that ;)

Chad Oneil Myers said...

What's up with Lohan? These girls are crazy and messed up.