Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Clay Aiken...hmmmm...what's he sayin?


I'm thinking Clay is saying...

"Hey beer guy...I'll take a 20 oz, a hot dog, and $20.00 to the person that can score me a bag of Chee-toes. The flamin' hot ones"

Clay is a little bigger than the skinny geek I remember. And he got shoved by some rantin' Okie (slang for person from Oklahoma, for those slow on the uptake) on the plane the other day cuz he shoved his foot onto her arm rest. Now I ask you, when have you ever fallen so asleep on a plane that you lifted your foot up on an armrest and had no idea you were spread eagle in the friendly skies, with all your junk spread out for the passengers to gawk at. Come ON! I think his ass was just sprawled out makin' a spectacle of himself because he was hopped up on carbs. He has definitely not missed out on any of Nabisco or Frito-Lays summertime treats. Who has a full punch card from Cold Stone Creamery? Clay-boy does. Ok, I'm mean for the chubby jokes, but really, he irritates me with his big old gawky self thinking he is someone special.

The real caption to this photo on Superficial was really mean and nasty. I do have morals. Of an alley cat, but still, I'm just sayin'.

CW is recovering from food poisoning. Everyone send good thoughts her way, and by the way, it was beef not chicken that took her down. Wow. Trippy.

I spent today in a most humbling experience. Sat at the bedside of Amy while she got her last and final chemo treatment for her unfortunate case of Cancer. Amy is such a trouper. As I told Famous Julian on the celly tonite, they would have had to start my drips with valium before any of the chemicals, 'cuz that shit made me nervous and I was just watching. At one point I was on the phone talking and I suddenly got fixated by the red junk going in her veins and I thought I might cry. Like I said, if you need to have your "what's important in life" button reset, hang out in oncology at Stanford Medical Center. Big hugs to Amy...she is my hero! She starts radiation in 4 weeks and hopefully she will continue her amazing recovery and remission.

So, many of you liked the Sting pics. I really must find that movie for sure. What the hell happened to Top chef? Is my TIVO screwing up and not recording it?

Ok, I've hit a wall. I had to get up at 5:00 am to get Amy to the Cancer WingDing and I feel like I was the one with the chemo drip, I'm so beat. And Famous Julian and I have a lot of work to do in the am. We just finished our first set of packaging together and it's stellar!!!

Night nite everyone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cole,
Thanks for being my nurse for the day. But I have to say, wearing that "naughty nurse" costume was a bit much for me and the other nurses that were wearing Disney themed scrubs. :)
I imagine the red drug (adriamyicin) as Kool-Aid and like the old commericals on TV...when that shit goes in, it is saying "Hey Cancer!!!" (Like Hey Kool Aid!!) and breaking through the brick wall of sickness. It's all about visualization therapy. And it turns my pee pink. Cute!
Thank you for the lovely chemo picnic and for being a wonderful caretaker. It was a fun party on my last day (EVER!) of that stuff. It saved my live.
In Kelly Clarkson news, I ate dinner at Koi in LA on Monday night and Kelly C and Paris were there (not together) the next night. Dammit! I could have had a sighting for you.
Love you lots, Amy

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Clay is still one of the best male vocalist from that show.

...he does seem a little weird sometimes though, but great singer ;)

windycitynut said...

I'll take fries with that!!

Deep fry those twinkies please!!!

Excercise?? Silly little man, I sold my bike to some chick who was looking for a squishy seat.